Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2012 Redskins vs Vikings (Final)

TK

I still want us to miraculously make my 7-9/8-8 record prediction, partly to keep the Rams from such a high pick in the trade.

So true, so true. and I think it is fully doable at this point, the D has to step up a full four quarters. Hopefully the Skins are one of the teams that starts to get on a roll.

So true, so true. and I think it is fully doable at this point, the D has to step up a full four quarters. Hopefully the Skins are one of the teams that starts to get on a roll.

Exactly... all we need is to get on a roll, which is totally possible so long as our secondary steps up. If guys like Crawford, Pugh and Madeiu start playing better than they have been (last week was a great start to that) I think we can really go on a tear.

Just spoke with Rich Tandler. He thinks its possible they're sandbagging Garçon on the Vikings. Though i think Kyle's comments on it came a bit late in the week to really effect the Vikings game plan. We'll find out in a few hours.

Just spoke with Rich Tandler. He thinks its possible they're sandbagging Garçon on the Vikings. Though i think Kyle's comments on it came a bit late in the week to really effect the Vikings game plan. We'll find out in a few hours.

I would normally love this but it seems like every time we try to be sneaky under Shanahan it doesn't work out, lol. He's been known to do that and do it well but it's like with us it's failed. Hopefully we actually succeed and catch a team off guard. Remember Beck/Grossman last year against Miami? Well, I guess no matter what Miami wasn't going to shake in their boots, lol. A healthy Garçon is a game changer.

Sitting here watching the space jump guy with Murf. Dude is crazy.

We have a thread in the tailgate on it live and there's a party at the sports bar down the road with him on a feed. Bat **** crazy

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 11:22 AM ----------

Matt Ryan has 3 picks. Imagine that

Romo sits to pee needs to catch up. :D

BAL makes quick drive (A. Boulduin big role) and scores TD right before have...claiborne down on play...

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 11:27 AM ----------

Fashion Police update. skins in gold pants.

Also, purple is not a real man football color.

awesome site magic again---my reply to this comes before it :)

Who are you seeing in the press box? What type of small talk is passing back and forth amongst Post reporters?

Did Jason Reid use the stall again?

Well you know how ol "sit down" is. Habits must be hard to change. ;)

Better watch out; It's likely we could be fined heavily for something this sneaky. :rolleyes:

Is UnWise Mike parading around the press box in a smoking jacket and slippers?

Also is that RGIII fella playing?

I think Wise is still trying to figure out that there are different grades of concussions. ;)

And I hear we're starting one of those RG guys at QB. :silly:

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 02:50 PM ----------

Wasn't that a Franki Valli & The Four Seasons song ---"Sit Like A Man"?

Oh, n/m, that was before your time.

You're the most ancient 13 year old I know.:)

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 02:51 PM ----------

Ratbirds just scored again.

---------- Post added October-14th-2012 at 02:53 PM ----------

Getting reports that Garçon is now out.

Nothing official yet though.

Archived