Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Veep Debate

Larry

Wow, I don't even want to watch this anymore. Ryan is clearly flustered by being bullied by a complete *******. There's a difference between winning a debate on substance and going completely overboard with Druken History Major Frat boy antics. I've lost any respect that I had left for Biden. What a jerk.

Wow, I don't even want to watch this anymore. Ryan is clearly flustered by being bullied by a complete *******. There's a difference between winning a debate on substance and going completely overboard with Druken History Major Frat boy antics. I've lost any respect that I had left for Biden. What a jerk.

Yah imagine when Ryan sits across the table from Putin

Ryan is coming off like a total *****. (aka cat, for the filters). The alpha wolves of global politics will love him. It would be like throwing Richard simmons into a max security prison

I refuse to watch any of the debates. I find them too frustrating.

I can't tell from everyone's comments whether 1) Biden is being an over the top jerk or 2) Biden is forthrightly refusing to let Ryan get away with lying or 3) both.

I guess I'll find out what the pundits say tomorrow.

You all don't want to watch because you are Republican. If you weren't jaded by extreme prejudice you'd see this is a blatant Biden beatdown.

This is his 35-7.

You know good and well I'm not a Republican, but there's no doubt in my mind that Biden has come off as a jackass. Yes, Ryan is looking like a fool, but let's not pretend Biden has been the epitome of class.

Yah imagine when Ryan sits across the table from Putin

Ryan is coming off like a total *****. (aka cat, for the filters). The alpha wolves of global politics will love him. It would be like throwing Richard simmons into a max security prison

They have moderators in Russia when Putin is somehow talking down to a Vice President?

I can't tell from everyone's comments whether 1) Biden is being an over the top jerk or 2) Biden is forthrightly refusing to let Ryan get away with lying or 3) both.

Both, without a doubt. Biden's winning this thing easily, but he's also coming off as a jackass.

Absolutely both. I'd actually say that he's vacillating between (1) and (2) on a minute to minute basis. :ols:

It'll be fascinating to see what people make of it.

You know good and well I'm not a Republican, but there's no doubt in my mind that Biden has come off as a jackass. Yes, Ryan is looking like a fool, but let's not pretend Biden has been the epitome of class.

To be fair, there ain't a Democrat out there that cares.

I said it after the debates that the main problem progressives and liberals had with Obama was that he didn't act enough like an *******. I think this is proof positive that I was right.

Biden is calling out Ryan on his bs. Our conservative friends on this board interpret that as being rude, which isn't true. I think you can ignore the opinions of say, IHOPskins

Archived