Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Veep Debate

Larry

I like hoarse voice Biden, lol.

I think Biden wins this debate and rallys supporters, but may drive up negatives a bit as well.

Not sure how it will go over with undecideds.

He's doing better now at reining himself in.

He calmed down a bit in the middle.

I like hoarse voice Biden, lol.

I think Biden wins this debate and rallys supporters, but may drive up negatives a bit as well.

Not sure how it will go over with undecideds.

He\'s doing better now at reining himself in.

I don\'t know, they\'ve seen Obama in action before his single bad debate. They know he was off, not that Romney was on. This is the first time we\'ve really seen Ryan in action and he got slaughtered.

Are you just angry that Ryan is being made to look like a child because he can't any any question with specifics? I feel like you are watching a different debate in your head than everyone else. For some reason you think Ryan is coming off as calm and collected and very specific while Biden is a smug ******* bully who has no substance. I guarantee you that there will being an overwhelming consensus tomorrow that Ryan looked like a fool tonight and couldn't back up anything he said.

There will also be a large consensus that Biden was overbearing as well.

"I hope I get equal time"

Damn Biden stop being a baby...You TOOK time

Are you just angry that Ryan is being made to look like a child because he can't any any question with specifics? I feel like you are watching a different debate in your head than everyone else. For some reason you think Ryan is coming off as calm and collected and very specific while Biden is a smug ******* bully who has no substance. I guarantee you that there will being an overwhelming consensus tomorrow that Ryan looked like a fool tonight and couldn't back up anything he said.

Archived