Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want OFF this team?

paloffs

How the heck would you know about all that given your join date?

You've seriously been lurking regularly on here since 2003, and only decided to sign up so you could join in EIGHT years later?

Forgive me when I say I smell a rat.

I "lurked" on this board for about 3 years before I joined. I wanted to read the articles in the other section that is limited to members. So some of us do most read and only rarely post. Way back when I just went to WashPost.com to read their Skins articles. So glad I finally found this site.

Hail.

Haslett, Banks, Cundiff. There's a lot of dead weight dragging down some impressive bright spots.

I don't give a **** whether or not Cundiff won the game with a routine 42 yarder, if he had done his job and connected on all four, we would have racked up another 30+ point effort.

"ES forum"

"Lets cut this dude named Arthur Monk!!!

He can't catch, he talks too much and has no strength to handle bump & run"

"We need to cut him for this guy we got named Malcolm Kelly. Now this guy is as durable as there is. He has longevity written all over him"!

lol

sorry...this is my snaz sarcasm of the Brandon Banks posts about to hit...lol

:ols::ols::ols:

Umm...wow. :doh: I can't imagine anyone here comparing Monk to Banks.

Haslett, Banks, Cundiff. There's a lot of dead weight dragging down some impressive bright spots.

I don't give a **** whether or not Cundiff won the game with a routine 42 yarder, if he had done his job and connected on all four, we would have racked up another 30+ point effort.

Considering he missed his last 3 FGs in the same game, the 42 yarder he made at the end of the game was not routine, especially with the added pressure.

So with this thread requesting/wishlist of people they would like off this team. How about you show your intelligence of your knowledge of this game and tell us who would REPLACE these people THIS SEASON or that might be available in the upcoming season. It's easy to say Rak or Hall but let me remind EVERYBODY that we wanted Landry/Carlos out nor did we really care if they left and looks whats it gotten us into. No talent in the secoudary maybe outside of Hall. Anyone can make an argument to who you want gone.

They were probably both at home laughing at the TV set. Having said that, they'll probably both be at Redskins Park this week for tryouts.

based on Shanny's presser Cundiff is fine.

With that said, we just need bodies on D so as much as i would choose D. Hall or somebody else I would choose Haslett. It seems like he doesn't have a good pulse on the team. What they do well and what they don't. It's been 3 years. He should be beyond that.

For players, Merriweather. No confidence here in New England and it continues here.

Archived