Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want OFF this team?

paloffs

So clearly Cundiff and his buddy Danny are 1 and 1a still at this point.

Can we nominate a play we want off the team? Because I nominate we eliminate those 5 yard patterns on 3rd and 10. I understand why a QB loves those, but why can't we have all guys who aren't the RB run past the 1st down marker, and leave the RB in to block?

Cundiff is most likely gone. It's debatable whether he lost us the game. A missed field goal gives decent field position and takes the wind out the sails.

The more important thing we have to consider is Cundiff missing field goals from short distances. T6at can't happen and that's why we'll most likely see him leaving by Tuesday morning.

Sorry, maybe i'm missing something, but can one of these 'experts' explain the theory behind blaming Smith for Cundiff's inabilities to kick straight?

If it were a sheme as in Haslett's case I clearly see, but in actuality, its pretty simple; kick the ball between the 2 posts, right? Is Cundiff wearing shoes specially designed by Smith? There IS a reason Cundiff was cut by the Ravens; its called choking when the points are needed.

I'm not a Smith apologist, but this is 100% on Cundiff, not Smith, unless it was Smith's decision to start Cundiff; then I could see it.

Stop prolonging the inevitable and send Cundiff packing, and either start Rackers or go find Gano and give him another shot, because right now, I doubt there's ANYONE who would put their life savings on Cundiff making a 20 yd chipshot, and understandibly so...

SIC

This must be a typo.. I thought he did a terrific job keeping the deep ball under wraps.

I'll give you that he got lucky on the Falcons first drive, but overall, I thought his coverage was very tight.

If I had to call a goat on the defense, i'm looking at the linebackers and safeties who let Tony Gonzalez go crazy.

~BAng

I love me some London Fletcher, but is he starting to look slow and lost when he is in pass protection?

Josh wilson

This must be a typo.. I thought he did a terrific job keeping the deep ball under wraps.

I'll give you that he got lucky on the Falcons first drive, but overall, I thought his coverage was very tight.

If I had to call a goat on the defense, i'm looking at the linebackers and safeties who let Tony Gonzalez go crazy.

~BAng

~BAng

I love me some London Fletcher, but is he starting to look slow and lost when he is in pass protection?

We're 5 weeks in and I want the same people off the team:

1. Haslett- D did slightly better, but still got gashed by untimely blitzes.

2. Tyler Polumbus- Still bad.

3. Madieu Williams- Slightly better, but if he were better, we could run a competent cover 2.

4. Danny Smith- Our special teams are mediocre to bad. Our punter seems to have regressed a bit, and our kicker should not be our kicker.

5. CUNDWHIFF- new to my **** list, but also its VIP.

~BAng

Nope, JW has blown chunk in all the games thus far. #26 needs to go IMO.

Cundiff Smith Haslett and Kyle THEY ALL SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!! Alfred Morris is crapping on the Falcons' all day and Kyle wants to get cute. What a loon...He should be so happy his boss is his Daddy........No other team would he call plays and people don't give me the Texans crap....Kubiak called the plays.....Kyle only is in the NFL because of who his dad is......

Me either, and if they did they quickly crawled under their respective rocks because I never heard or saw a negative word typed about ST on this forum.

BTW, RIP Sean. His loss definitely set this team back a few years. Imagine if he was still back there? He'd make haz look like a genius :ols:

I also didn't see that. I definitely didn't see that after he got a pick during his first preseason action.

Archived