Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HH: Source:Raheem Morris was calling the plays in the 4th quarter vs Rams

Lavarleap56

Coaches contracts are gauranteed though where Mcnabbs big money didnt kick in until the next year if we chose to keep hiim.

I know, that was my point.

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 09:22 PM ----------

No it hasn't been confirmed, and I would bet my car it's not true. I'm watching the 4th quarter right now and if Morris was calling the defensive plays, you know the other defensive coaches would have been around him talking to him and ready to make and listen to adjustments. What we also have to remember is that our defensive philosophy didnt' really change, but the Rams offensive plan did more. They didn't use no huddle, and they were running and being a bit more conservative to preserve time......

Yeah, I don't think Shanny would take Has responsibilities away mid game. That is kind of a gump move.

If anything, I credit our "success" on D in the 4th quarter to the Rams playing conservative.

Turning serious for a moment, thanks for this post. Not sure what to believe but I tend to err towards the story being BS. The above sort of confirms it

But, who knows. This Team is dysfunctional as hell, has been for years, so I guess anything is possible. Guess I'm holding out hope that Shanahan knows what leadership is

I agree, great post. This picture was posted with Has calling the plays in to Slowik to prove this point but people seem to want to believe an anonymous dude on the net rather than their own eyes. Boggles my mind sometimes.

afip1.png

I agree, great post. This picture was posted with Has calling the plays in to Slowik to prove this point but people seem to want to believe an anonymous dude on the net rather than their own eyes. Boggles my mind sometimes.

http://i.imgur.com/afip1.png

That is unless of course Raheem has some sort of mind control over Haslett. I wouldn't rule it out...

I'm not sold on this. We went from the 30's on defense two years ago to mid-teens last year. And that was after our nose dive at the midway point. Our D was one the field ALL the time because of our love for turnovers.

I agree, not sure why Has didn't adjust at half time. But I'm not ready to pull the plug after one game.

Have you considered that his non-adjustment at the half was actually an adjustment to his game plan due to having two of his starting front seven taken out of the game?

Have you considered that his non-adjustment at the half was actually an adjustment to his game plan due to having two of his starting front seven taken out of the game?
That was my concern as well -- When the Skins D-line wasn't generating pressure, I begau wondering if the Skins could gamble on having enough talent in the secondary to play man-to-man for 3 quarters.

Okay, it was the Rams receivers -- but I really started to wory when Wilson got dazed. ...Cedric Griffin can look very 'toasty' at times.

As for the Rams tapering off in the 4th quarter -- they seemed to be playing a little more conservatively with the lead. Also, didn't their O-line get dinged up, incuding the fact they were down to 3rd string LT?

This is not the place for even marginally subtle humor or sarcasm. It's about as thick in here as London fog. :pfft:

I actually wasn't being sarcastic. Let's not forget DMac5 got a pretty hefty extension as well and we all saw how that turned out. It's not unreasonable to think based on that they're trying to kill any rumors that Haslett's getting the boot at the end of the year if things don't turn around for the defence.

Unless of course, you're being sarcastic with that post :o

I think we fire everybody after a lose like that. Great job building a team Bruce and Mike. Bruce put together a better team when he was $60 million under the cap, so I don't want to hear about the $18 million. Now they are giving extensions to Hazletts and Special Danny? Good lord, do they think poor Robert can just do everything? They need to put a team around him. We should cut everybody except RG3 and Orakpo, hire all new coaches and rebuild this team. Snyder must still be running this team, we'll never learn.

I think we fire everybody after a lose like that. Great job building a team Bruce and Mike. Bruce put together a better team when he was $60 million under the cap, so I don't want to hear about the $18 million. Now they are giving extensions to Hazletts and Special Danny? Good lord, do they think poor Robert can just do everything? They need to put a team around him. We should cut everybody except RG3 and Orakpo, hire all new coaches and rebuild this team. Snyder must still be running this team, we'll never learn.

Fire everybody?

BRILLIANT-s1022x768-340120.jpg

Archived