Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HH: Source:Raheem Morris was calling the plays in the 4th quarter vs Rams

Lavarleap56

BREAKING NEWS: Donovan McNabb has been signed to a 5 year, $250,000 deal as the groundskeeper at Redskins Park, following an infestation of South American worms destroyed the practice fields and even threatened the Redskins new practice bubble.

When asked why they signed the former Pro Bowl quarterback, Mike Shanahan said "Well, we feel Donovan gives us a good chance to improve our football team. If you need a guy to obliterate worms all day, McNabb is your guy."

Shanahan would not answer questions about a possible John Beck return after several wounded ducks were spotted during practice.

:ols::ols: seriously though this is golden

guys please just stop making fun of Haslett hes a nice guy he likes people and he is fun his football isnt best but u cant do better so stfu and really he has a loud voice which is really important and underrated element of coaching if you dont stop insulting him i will write in aLL CAPS LOCK

Before you get too excited - The Rams were up and trying to run out the clock. On those 3 series, they ran the ball 8 times and threw only 3. They even completed 2 of the 3.

not only that, but they also entered the 4th quarter trailing and took the lead during the 4th quarter

they also shredded the redskins' run defense for the majority of the 4th quarter

and i do not support haslett at all

not only that, but they also entered the 4th quarter trailing and took the lead during the 4th quarter

they also shredded the redskins' run defense for the majority of the 4th quarter

and i do not support haslett at all

I guess this is sarcasm because it's just not true.

guys please just stop making fun of Haslett hes a nice guy he likes people and he is fun his football isnt best but u cant do better so stfu and really he has a loud voice which is really important and underrated element of coaching if you dont stop insulting him i will write in aLL CAPS LOCK

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols: :ols: :ols::ols::ols::ols: :ols: :ols::ols::ols::ols: :ols: :ols::ols::ols::ols: :ols: :ols::ols::ols::ols:

Mysterious Crop Circles Appear at Redskins Park

An unnerving feeling settled in Ashburn, Virginia, as players arrivved to see freshly created crop circles on the practice field.

"It was definitely weird," rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III said. "You just never expect to see something on the field. The were some guys who were uneasy about it. It's my job as a leader to keep the locker room calm about it though."

Redskins security wasted no time calling the local authorities, who, upon reviewing the security tape, revealed that it had not been a visitor from another world who created the crop circles, but former Redskins player Antwaan Randle El, practicing his famed "zig zag back and forth" technique for returning punts.

When reached for comment, Randle El did speak on the issue, but unfortunately mumbled so much this reporter was unable to comprehend what he was saying.

Mysterious Crop Circles Appear at Redskins Park

An unnerving feeling settled in Ashburn, Virginia, as players arrivved to see freshly created crop circles on the practice field.

"It was definitely weird," rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III said. "You just never expect to see something on the field. The were some guys who were uneasy about it. It's my job as a leader to keep the locker room calm about it though."

Redskins security wasted no time calling the local authorities, who, upon reviewing the security tape, revealed that it had not been a visitor from another world who created the crop circles, but former Redskins player Antwaan Randle El, practicing his famed "zig zag back and forth" technique for returning punts.

When reached for comment, Randle El did speak on the issue, but unfortunately mumbled so much this reporter was unable to comprehend what he was saying.

Breaking News:

In the midst of all the chaos surrounding the crop circle fiasco, Brandon Banks went missing. Witnesses say he was lassoed into a small yellow car that looked like this:

Witnesses also told authorities that a strange English man was driving the car like a bat out of hell while cursing like a sailor and throwing empty beer cans and Milk Duds at them .

Usually when there is smoke, there is fire.

I think we have all seen fires trying to be put out.

That McNabb signing timing may have been one of the oddest signings I have ever seen. Icing on the cake, getting blown out by philly on Monday night, right after announcing it.

Lets hope history doesn't repeat itself. Being blown out by a ginger will be even worse.

Archived