Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HH: Source:Raheem Morris was calling the plays in the 4th quarter vs Rams

Lavarleap56

Jim Haslett came in to Washington and took what was a top 10 defense for many years and made it 31st in the league. Never try to fix what isn't broken! All our D needed was to be more aggressive, it never needed to be ripped apart and turned into a 3-4 to only give up 30+ points a game. Personally I have seen all I need to out of this guy. He can have a nice day somewhere else.

People are worrying too much about how true the story is.

The proof is in the puddin'. Haslett sucks at adjusting, whether he's just stubborn (my opinion), or just doesn't know how. We've been through this last year, specifically vs the Rams. Fans at home can see all the space given to offenses. We're supposed to think coaches know better; that there's a method to the madness. There isn't, we were torched and lost the game.

I want Raheem in control simply because he's someone other than Haslett, and it doesn't surprise me one bit to hear that the 2 of them have been discussing/arguing about it. They should be.

Jim Haslett came in to Washington and took what was a top 10 defense for many years and made it 31st in the league. Never try to fix what isn't broken! All our D needed was to be more aggressive, it never needed to be ripped apart and turned into a 3-4 to only give up 30+ points a game. Personally I have seen all I need to out of this guy. He can have a nice day somewhere else.

Skins should probably go back to playing wishbone on offense too.

Shanahan wanted 3-4. If Orapko's [sic] pects weren't made of glass, maybe it'd work better.

---------- Post added September-20th-2012 at 12:13 AM ----------

You guys know we extended Jim right?

I really think that could be an "to help until the end of the season" smokescreen. There are no details yet. It's like the college coach who has a one-year deal and gets a second or third too to help with recruiting. Doesn't mean he isn't gone in a few months.

BREAKING NEWS: Donovan McNabb has been signed to a 5 year, $250,000 deal as the groundskeeper at Redskins Park, following an infestation of South American worms destroyed the practice fields and even threatened the Redskins new practice bubble.

When asked why they signed the former Pro Bowl quarterback, Mike Shanahan said "Well, we feel Donovan gives us a good chance to improve our football team. If you need a guy to obliterate worms all day, McNabb is your guy."

Shanahan would not answer questions about a possible John Beck return after several wounded ducks were spotted during practice.

Archived