Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EPIC: Cowgirl fan RANT after loss to Seahawks [VIDEO]

HtownRocks111

I picked the Seahawks on principle. I can't, in good conscience, pick the Cowboys to win. Ever. Plus, I knew the Seahawks had been upgrading & with the new QB, I figured Dallas would do what the Saints did (& what they always do) & bought into their own hype.

I did love this video. Like watching this guy freak out all over again...

:ols: I love it.

I think it was in 1975 when every time the 'Skins made a big play it seemed a yellow hankie hit the field. Since that year, EVERY time the Redskins make a big play, before I cheer, I check to make sure that no laundry is on the field. It I see any laundry, I assume its against us until the refs tell us differently.

When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry. When you get angry you make bad decisions. When you make bad decisions, you root for the wrong team. When you root for the wrong team, people think you're an idiot. When people think you're an idiot, you've lost all credibility. When you've lost all credibility, people think you're a Shango. Don't be a Shango. Get rid of the Cowpukes and upgrade to the Redskins.

Call 1-800-Dallas-Sucks to get the Robert Griffin Experience

When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry. When you get angry you make bad decisions. When you make bad decisions, you root for the wrong team. When you root for the wrong team, people think you're an idiot. When people think you're an idiot, you've lost all credibility. When you've lost all credibility, people think you're a moron. Don't be a moron. Get rid of the Cowpukes and upgrade to the Redskins.

Call 1-800-Dallas-Sucks

:laugh::dallasuck

Maybe I'm being too serious about this, but you were a bit redundant when you wrote "people think you're an idiot" followed by "people think you're a moron" a couple of lines later. But eh, the spirit of this post is funny.

Honestly this guy actually gets the joke and needs to be silenced. He spells out exactly what is wrong with the Cowboys. I actually wouldn't mind talking football with this guy, respected opponent status. He's not one of those idiot redneck cowboy fans that basically yells gibberish at the camera for 2 mins before passing out.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2012 at 02:59 AM ----------

Maybe I'm being too serious about this, but you were a bit redundant when you wrote "people think you're an idiot" followed by "people think you're a moron" a couple of lines later. But eh, the spirit of this post is funny.

I thought so too and revised it a little bit and posted it directly on my buddies wall who is a DC area Cowboy fan.

When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry. When you get angry you make bad decisions. When you make bad decisions, you root for the wrong team. When you root for the wrong team, people think you're an idiot. When people think you're an idiot, you've lost all credibility. Don't be Cowboy Fan and lose all credibility. Call 1-800-Dallas-Sucks and upgrade to the Robert Griffin Experience Today!!!!!!

Pretty damn funny though PJfootballer.

Yeah, I was having trouble coming up with something else. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added October-3rd-2012 at 09:02 AM ----------

I thought so too and revised it a little bit and posted it directly on my buddies wall who is a DC area Cowboy fan.

When your cable company keeps you on hold, you get angry. When you get angry you make bad decisions. When you make bad decisions, you root for the wrong team. When you root for the wrong team, people think you're an idiot. When people think you're an idiot, you've lost all credibility. Don't be Cowboy Fan and lose all credibility. Call 1-800-Dallas-Sucks and upgrade to the Robert Griffin Experience Today!!!!!!

Pretty damn funny though PJfootballer.

Not bad. Maybe I can subsitute moron for this guys name in the rant. I like the Robert Grifffin Experience. I think I'll edit my post.

I've been saying it since Shanahan got here, the Cowgirls are basically where the Redskins were at when Cerrato was here. Front office sucks, head coaching sucks, they still believe in a QB who just can't get it done, and they're still saying "He needs more time" when he's been there forever. Overall talent level is average. They will win enough games to keep them from getting a high draft pick, but struggle to make the playoffs. And if they do make the playoffs, they aren't a serious threat.

They're in shambles. The worst thing that could happen for us would be for Jerry Jones to get a clue. The longer he stays in control, with the Ginger Avenger as the head coach, and Romo sits to pee at QB, the better for the rest of the NFC East. Jerry Jones basically embodies Dan Snyder and Vinny Cerrato in one old, wrinkled form.

The scary thing is that he is right. The Cowboys desperately need to hit the reset button. Hopefully the fans don't get any ideas to revolt and/or Jerry actually gives up control. I really like the Cowboys this way. Good enough to keep most of their people happy but not good enough to win anything significant. :)

Archived