Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EPIC: Cowgirl fan RANT after loss to Seahawks [VIDEO]

HtownRocks111

lol that is the same dude that had a meltdown after the opening day game in 2010 when

"You get rid of a guy, and then pick up a guy, who has the same fricking problems as flozell!!" :ols:

Is that the same guy? :ols:

That's hilarious!

What is it about people that do these video blogs that they think people are taking them any kind of serious? All I ever see these things for is a good laugh. I refuse to watch any for the Redskins, cause I can't even imagine how embarrassed I would feel watching them.

But these clowns fire up their webcam for these video blogs like the teams actually give a hoot what they think. It's sad & funny all at the same time.

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 06:32 PM ----------

Seattle is a hard place for visiting teams. It's just September. Wait until December when the Cowboys pull their usual disappearing act. The videos should be 10x as hilarious.

OR...the video he puts out when they are officially out of the playoffs will be even funnier, especially if it is exceedingly painful the way it happens. Like, the last game of the season when the lose to...hehehe...us.

Hahaha this is so funny - especially when you juxtapose it with his video from the previous week. How he could go from touting his team as the best in the NFL to that crazy rant is beyond me. Absolutely hysterical!

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

Someone HAS to make a gif of this guy - especially in the first minute when he starts getting worked up. It's just too funny! :)

Is that the same guy? :ols:

That's hilarious!

What is it about people that do these video blogs that they think people are taking them any kind of serious? All I ever see these things for is a good laugh. I refuse to watch any for the Redskins, cause I can't even imagine how embarrassed I would feel watching them.

But these clowns fire up their webcam for these video blogs like the teams actually give a hoot what they think. It's sad & funny all at the same time.

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 06:32 PM ----------

OR...the video he puts out when they are officially out of the playoffs will be even funnier, especially if it is exceedingly painful the way it happens. Like, the last game of the season when the lose to...hehehe...us.

Hey, people have a platform now to give themselves the illusion that they're important. He's just another dude that probably needs a little therapy, and a reality check. I bet he thinks he's the "Heart/Voice Of The Fanbase!" too.

I'd like to know how many Cowboys fans truly thought this game was in the bag. It had upset written all over it. I ended up changing my pick in the Suicide Pool thread because I started to get an uneasy feeling about that game.

I'd like to know how many Cowboys fans truly thought this game was in the bag. It had upset written all over it. I ended up changing my pick in the Suicide Pool thread because I started to get an uneasy feeling about that game.

I picked the Seahawks on principle. I can't, in good conscience, pick the Cowboys to win. Ever. Plus, I knew the Seahawks had been upgrading & with the new QB, I figured Dallas would do what the Saints did (& what they always do) & bought into their own hype.

I did love this video. Like watching this guy freak out all over again...

:ols: I love it.

I try to watch a good share of Skins games by myself because it is my opinion that there are certain states of mind that are not for sharing. This guy proves my point.

---------- Post added September-21st-2012 at 10:58 PM ----------

I picked the Seahawks on principle. I can't, in good conscience, pick the Cowboys to win. Ever. Plus, I knew the Seahawks had been upgrading & with the new QB, I figured Dallas would do what the Saints did (& what they always do) & bought into their own hype.

I did love this video. Like watching this guy freak out all over again...

:ols: I love it.

Is it me or is the dog trying to tell them a flag was thrown?

I try to watch a good share of Skins games by myself because it is my opinion that there are certain states of mind that are not for sharing. This guy proves my point.

So true, my friend thought I had lost my mind last week when I was texting her going crazy because metro was moving slow and I missed the first 10 minutes of our game. She would probably try to have me committed if she saw my reaction after Morgan made that stupid penalty or if I made some silly youtube rant video.

People really need to think before they submit those things.... my goodness.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived