Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

EPIC: Cowgirl fan RANT after loss to Seahawks [VIDEO]

HtownRocks111

I like and respect Mr. John Shango. I think he's seriously misguided in his choice of NFL teams, but I like him.

Tell me this doesn't remind you of how it felt during the Zorn days. IMHO Shango is placing the blame firmly where it needs placing - smack-dab in the middle of the Dallas glory hole.

I like and respect Mr. John Shango. I think he's seriously misguided in his choice of NFL teams, but I like him.

Tell me this doesn't remind you of how it felt during the Zorn days. IMHO Shango is placing the blame firmly where it needs placing - smack-dab in the middle of the Dallas glory hole.

Yup, definitely reminds me of the days when people were plotting walkouts on here, and getting signs taken, etc. Rough times.

I hope they get a convincing win this week just to delude their fanbase enough into wanting to keep Jerruh running the show. If he really gives up his talent evaluation duties and brings in a coach who will hold guys accountable, I'd get a little worried. Right now though, I am ecstatic. I hope he never leaves.

The scary thing is that he is right. The Cowboys desperately need to hit the reset button. Hopefully the fans don't get any ideas to revolt and/or Jerry actually gives up control. I really like the Cowboys this way. Good enough to keep most of their people happy but not good enough to win anything significant. :)

Pretty much this.

The last thing we need right now is for the Dallas fanbase to flip out like we did in 2009 and force Jerruh to get someone like Cowher running the show down there, or some assistant GM from the Patriots or Ravens and them cleaning house and getting like 10 draft picks in the first 3 rounds over 3 years or something crazy like that (and they could easily do that if they want to - Romo sits to pee for a 1st or a couple of 2nds, Dez for a 2nd, Witten for a 3rd, Austin for a future 3rd - if they DID decide to blow it up, they could get quite a few premium picks).

Pretty much this.

The last thing we need right now is for the Dallas fanbase to flip out like we did in 2009 and force Jerruh to get someone like Cowher running the show down there, or some assistant GM from the Patriots or Ravens and them cleaning house and getting like 10 draft picks in the first 3 rounds over 3 years or something crazy like that (and they could easily do that if they want to - Romo sits to pee for a 1st or a couple of 2nds, Dez for a 2nd, Witten for a 3rd, Austin for a future 3rd - if they DID decide to blow it up, they could get quite a few premium picks).

This is where the media fixation with the Cowgirls helps us - if they keep declaring them the most talented team in football at the start of eadh season, we might not see any big changes there.

Here ya go.

This guy has some great gestures.

I think I may have to watch again with the sound off.

He's been doing these since 2006? Wow. :ols:

I gotta say, even though I'm laughing, I can honestly say....:doh:...I feel his pain. Although we are making strides in the right direction & I don't believe the Cowboys are. They have consistently been inconsistent in ways we could only dream of.

That said, this guy seems pretty smart about his football & it sounds like if Jerruh starts listening to him, we may actually have problems. He sure is fun to watch tho. :ols:

• 1 month later...
dude is an actor, its all fake.

---------- Post added November-23rd-2012 at 03:18 PM ----------

his wife/gf

his GF is hot as hell tho

https://twitter.com/shanolahampton

Would till infinity

Shango isn't fake. He's an actor, but no doubt he loves the Cowboys. He might have a natural drama to his videos because he's an actor, but he's very passionate about the Cowboys.

haha did his chick say black friday at the end? haha what was that about? Cowgirl fans are just weird.

:ols:

Yeah, I thought that was an interesting addition to the video. But, the funny thing is, she's trying to lift his spirits by saying that there's still Black Friday to look forward to, so Thanksgiving wasn't totally ruined...I guess.

I saw a Cowboys fan in WalMart on Saturday & was very eager to tell him "Happy Thanksgiving". He saw me coming, with my Redskins shirt & cheese-eatin' grin on my face, turned his face away, & responded, "you too". :ols: This has been a GREAT Thanksgiving.

Archived