Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2, official gameday thread!

pjfootballer

I honestly am starting to think that the media did the Saints & their fans a terrible injustice. They made it seem as tho the Saints were going to be unstoppable, play mad, & that they really didn't need the coach because Brees is so good, he doesn't need a coach.

I truly believe that the Saints had bought into their own media hype going into last week, believed that history & the numbers were enough to get thru last weeks game against a rookie. They looked unprepared.

They didn't look any better this week, but the media down here was still pulling the line that the Saints are virtually unstoppable. They've put a huge target on them in the NFC & based on the way the fans were reacting in Carolina, they (the media) has pissed off most fans for their opponents by basically saying their teams are insignificant against the Saints.

I think the Saints are in serious trouble. I predicted they would only get 9 wins this year, but I'm thinking that's overestimating. I'd be surprised if they get 8 wins.

Just my :2cents:

Dallas looked really good today!

Please, extend Garrett and Romo sits to pee!!!

Brilliant gameplan today lol

That was probably as bad as the 34-3 debacle to the Vikings a few years back. The Cowboys got dominated in all three phases today. And the way the Cowboys got beat on both sides of the line of scrimmage is quite disturbing. They weren't overlooking the Seahawks, they just got beat by a better team.

49ers should be in the Super Bowl this year. Hell if it wasn't for that returner they would've been last year. I'm glad they didn't get Manning. It wouldn't even be fair.

---------- Post added September-16th-2012 at 06:26 PM ----------

I'm this close adding Bradford to the overrated list.

You mean Stafford? Bradford ate our lunch all day, of course it was the worst defensive gameplan in history but still.

---------- Post added September-16th-2012 at 06:45 PM ----------

Can't believe that Hanson is still kicking for the Lions. We've gone through probably 20 kickers since he came into the league.

Dallas looked really good today!

Please, extend Garrett and Romo sits to pee!!!

Brilliant gameplan today lol

LONG LIVE JERRUH!!! Seriously, I hope he out lives me. We may have lost by 3 by being in a battle all day, but at least losing by 20 points will keep their mouths shut and their crappy attire back in their closets for this week.

Archived