Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 2, official gameday thread!

pjfootballer

Man, I hate this kind of football.

Goodell is killing this sport.

I'm glad this is happening on MNF, with Manning playing everyone will see this. I can't wait until people start to tune out or networks start to complain about the games being 4+ hours long.

I wonder how hard it would be for someone of power, money and influence to get any of these replacement refs in their pocket. Knowing there is gonna be tons of mistakes anyways, not call as much and these guys will be gone in a few weeks, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard. It happened in basketball. Do I think it's happening, probably not but it's interesting to think about.

It's crazy to see how many players are talking/pleading a case to the refs. I never thought I would say I want Jeff Triplette and Ed Hochuli back. The reagular refs have it hard as it is, but seeing these replacements I don't want a Snickers, I need a bottle of Jack. They don't call numbers on penalties, just offense or defense. I think once tonight he just said "on red'

I wonder how hard it would be for someone of power, money and influence to get any of these replacement refs in their pocket. Knowing there is gonna be tons of mistakes anyways, not call as much and these guys will be gone in a few weeks, I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard. It happened in basketball. Do I think it's happening, probably not but it's interesting to think about.

Although I doubt it, the league not even being aware of a guy being a fan of a team who's game he was about to call, and him not coming forward with that info unitl the league had to find out on their own, definitely opens up that door.

These refs really are a joke, I feel like a broken record talking about it, but it just continually blows my mind. I can't even watch this game anymore. If I were a player, I would just say screw it and try to hurt people and knock them out of the game.

Archived