Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antwaan Randle El as a sideline commentator. Rex as a pure passer & snack chips...

Gart Monk

Is it just me, or does a small piece of "RedskinsNation" die every time the show focuses on A.R.E., and his bull**** sideline commentary? This guy sucks! He is Steeler fodder pretending to have an interest for the Redskins.

In other news...Rex Grossman looks great when he doesnt have to pass out of playaction every time. Less is more. You gotta feed "The Dragon"

*If Randle El, as a garbage sideline guy, doesn't burn your ass...

*If the "Sex Cannon" doesn't turn you on as a #3...

*then what is your favorite snack chip?

I like Fritos Scoops!

If he wants to report it's whatever, but I never liked him while he was here and I consider him a Steeler. Somebody in the gameday thread said that the transition to ARE was at one point, "and we now bring you to Redskins great A.R.E."

I love rexy as a backup. I feel confident when he is good rex, and he was just that today.

My favorite chip is definitely Herr's Baby Back Ribs chips.

lol!

yea...he's ok by me too.

---------- Post added August-25th-2012 at 10:40 PM ----------

as for Rex......I won't irritate folks unnecessarily......but his days are numbered. were I in charge.....I install Cousins as #2. this team isn't going to the playoffs this season (secondary and o-line will see to that...as well as a rookie QB) ....groom Cousins as bona fide #2 this season....and have him ready when it counts.

Probably rookie jitters. While not great, he wasn't terrible. I have more of a problem with the ADD camera man, and Theismann killing a slice of pizza while he's supposed to be doing color commentary...aaaaand then providing color commentary with his mouth full. Oh, and his corny ass jokes are annoying as well.

Good to see this thread. I kept saying what the heck is ARE doing (do players get all the passes?). Sister kept saying who the heck is this guy:) Come on Sis, he was a WR for us :doh:

Maybe I should apply to that Broadcasting Network Internship

Most people arent going to like him because of his performance here. Doing stand up is not easy, dude is a rookie in that profession.

With that said, he wasnt bad. Media looks to bring former players on the camera/mic before anybody. O well.

Probably rookie jitters. While not great, he wasn't terrible. I have more of a problem with the ADD camera man, and Theismann killing a slice of pizza while he's supposed to be doing color commentary...aaaaand then providing color commentary with his mouth full. Oh, and his corny ass jokes are annoying as well.

He's worse than Randle El. He always gets names wrong.

Archived