Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports: Josh Morgan - "(RG3's) ball is like toilet paper" (There's a softness to Robert Griffin III that Redskins actually like)

Or like pancakes :ols:...

Many superlatives have been used to describe the enormous talent of rookie Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III. On Monday, wide receiver Josh Morgan offered perhaps the most unique.

Toilet paper.

That's right, Griffin makes one of his prized targets think of squeezing the Charmin. "His ball is like toilet paper," Morgan said, cupping his hands and looking up in the sky. "Remember 'Little Giants'? The ball gets there so soft. It's like catching a stack of pancakes. Effortless."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--there-s-a-softness-to-robert-griffin-iii-that-redskins-actually-like-.html

It's quotes like this that make me think the players have a pool going to see who can get the most absurd line in the newspaper.

Ha, fair point. Could be true, who knows? :)

All I'm wondering is, how did we almost get to full two pages on this thread without a rabbit wearing a pancake? I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd have done the honors...

Archived