Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

rantsports.com: Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones Wants Him Some “Glory Hole”

http://www.rantsports.com/redzonetalk/2012/07/29/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-wants-him-some-glory-hole/

Just when you thought Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones couldn’t say anything more hilarious, he holds a press conference prior to training camp opening and provides us with some glorious comments.

With the Cowboys set to begin camp on Monday after a busy offseason that saw them drastically improve their major weaknessess (offensive line, secondary), Jones appears to be pretty excited to get things under way.

Much of the talk surrounding the Cowboys in 2012 has been this idea that the window for a Super Bowl title is closing. Jones got revved up and addressed that in a very comical way.

“I want to officially close the window to closing the window. That was off-season talk. I do feel a sense or urgency, though. I’ve been here 23 years. I’ve been here when it was glory hole days and when it wasn’t. I want me some glory hole!”

:rotflmao:...Long live the Jerruh! :applause:

---------- Post added July-30th-2012 at 02:58 AM ----------

I've never heard that phrase in a context that wasn't sexual. I don't know if that says more about me, or Texas and Jerruh, that there seems to be an alternate definition here I've never heard of.

It's a gold mining term

Pretty funny jerruh

Archived