Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For the price its not a bad jersey, I wish the color was more burgandy. But I don't think its to bad, I have seen the original and there is not that much of a difference.

The color is what looks bad. The Nike jerseys are much darker colored than the Reebok ones.

has anyone ordered an Elite jersey from the Skins store in April or May and received it yet? Just curious, i ordered mine at the beginning of May and still nothing. Called again yesterday and they said they are still on back order. She told me she would find out details of when they would be here (last time told me beginning of June) and send me an email by end of day, of course, just like im used to, i never received that email. Really not too happy with customer service from our Skins store :(

I'm in the same boat as you...still waiting

I ordered mine from Redskins.com the day after the draft. (The 100.00 replica Burgundy)

i got it for 80.00 by using the Redskins credit card. Got it about a week later. So far I just wear it around the house, but I will be wearing it to a family camping trip in MD on 7/7.

As far as the throwbacks, I would not get a current player. I already have a knockoff 33 BAUGH throwback, so maybe I'll get a BATTLES.

The color is what looks bad. The Nike jerseys are much darker colored than the Reebok ones.

See I think the opposite, the Reebok jerseys I have are darker than this Nike jersey. The jersey almost looks red to me, my Reebok jerseys (also fake replicas) are more burgandy than this one. But I'm not going to complain. I believe they do have another option for the more burgandy Nike at the site but I'm a big guy and they didn't have my size. I wish now I would have ordered the Orakpo jersey that color, would have only got $30 more and if I order now will have to pay $50 again.

[

My wife put me on jersey probation :ols:

Taylor - Away and Pro Bowl

Fletcher - Home

Moss - Away

Cooley - Home and Away

Sellars - Home

Orakpo - Home

Landry - Home

Portis - Away

Campbell - Away

Washington - Away (partially bought because I thought it was neat his last name was the same as the TEAM name)

Thomas - Home (Partially bought because Thomas is also my last name)

I will probably get a Kerrigan this year, and my X-Mas list is the HOGS jerseys.. (I figure it times to get my old guys collection going since my young guys keep leaving, etc LOL...)

Wife and kids have a mixture between - Portis (son and daughter), Moss (son and daughter), Cooley (all 3), Orakpo (daughter), Fletcher (wife and son), Taylor (son and daughter)

My wife put me on jersey probation :ols:

Taylor - Away and Pro Bowl

Fletcher - Home

Moss - Away

Cooley - Home and Away

Sellars - Home

Orakpo - Home

Landry - Home

Portis - Away

Campbell - Away

Washington - Away (partially bought because I thought it was neat his last name was the same as the TEAM name)

Thomas - Home (Partially bought because Thomas is also my last name)

Thank God i'm not married yet:

Taylor - Rookie 36

Griffin Home and Away

Moss

Orakpo

Hall

Portis

Campbell

Brunell

Coles

Trotter

Arrington

Bailey

Davis

McNabb

and a few others I can't think of right now

Lol. Guilty here. Desperate times called for desperate actions. It found a home in a dumpster some time ago.

Haha. I could see if some of you converted your old Shuler jersey into a McNabb, but to outright buy one was crazy. Oh well, we all do crazy things in our lives to feed our Redskins-mania.

Haha. I could see if some of you converted your old Shuler jersey into a McNabb, but to outright buy one was crazy. Oh well, we all do crazy things in our lives to feed our Redskins-mania.

Well, a lot of us thought McNabb was going to be the answer for a couple years until we could grow our own QB. I didn't buy a jersey, but a whole lot of people did based on all the #5 jerseys at his first game.

---------- Post added June-28th-2012 at 04:23 PM ----------

I found a Hayneworth on a clearance rack for 9.99. Should I?

Only if you need a rag to clean up sewage spills.....

Hey wait a minute PJ. No need to hit below the belt with Shuler. I'd go rummaging through the land fill looking for my old McNubb's jersey before I'd take a pristine, preserved, Shuler jersey.

I don't buy current players jerseys for myself
I don't either. I have had two current Redskins jerseys before and it did not end well. So, I only get retired Redskins jerseys. I have two Darrel Green jereseys, two Riggins, and one Monk. I will buy an RGIII jeresey in hopefully 15 years or so. :D

Archived