Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

i've bought 2 rookie jerseys before for any sport & they were both Lakers. 1 was a Bynum jersey but it was not an authentic, & the other was a Kobe Bryant jersey & that was the real deal. i've had many other current player jerseys (most of them for soccer as they are relatively cheap) with varying results...but i will go out on a limb for an RGIII jersey. my main reasoning is this: some guys are born great, others have to work at it...& then there are players who come once in a generation who were born great, & works as hard or harder as those who are not.

i believe RGIII to be one of those, & i am willing to bet $300+ on it.

then i plan to get an 80th Anniversary Sammy Baugh 33.

p.s....anyone know where i could get a 75th Anniversary Green 28 jersey?......authentic.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of others. I typically do not buy current players jerseys. I did buy an Orakpo jersey, and was given a Moss jersey for Xmas years ago. Thinking about a Grimm jersey and a Baugh 80th throw back. Add to my Taylor, Moss, Orakpo, Monk, Jurgensen, and Green collection.

Ordered a Griffin III jersey the night they made the trade... wore it when we drafted him... Wore it to Baylor and for a tour of Cowboys stadium yesterday

Have been following your thread, and thanks for representin'.

I got the Bleacher Report today that he hasn't signed yet...am waiting for that.

Well I hope you don't get one till you're in your 50's!

My dad gave me his #36 Sean Taylor jersey on a Saturday night. He won it and it did not fit him. I took it, it on Saturday night. Should I continue????? That same friggin weekend???!!!!!! Give me a friggin break! I have also bought Monk (took forever for the HOF), Portis (right before he was cut), Haynesworth (we know how that ended), and Arrington (nothing to say here). I even bought two Cooley shirts last year. I don't think he has a bright future. Do you remember Fred Smoot? Yep, bought his jersey as well. What about Stephen Davis?

Want to know who's jersey that I bought that played well? Well, that would be no one. I will buy their jersey's when they are gone.

Next up......Sammy Baugh. Can't hurt him now!!

Archived