Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I am about to get my hands on the Throwback one in 2 weeks..Pumped

How did you get that one? That is the version I really want it looks so sexy

---------- Post added June-24th-2012 at 04:20 PM ----------

Bought the nike replica (burgundy). Theres no way i could ever justify spending 300 dollars on an authentic unless they asked me to suit up and play QB. lol

Get the premier jerseys - they are sewn

Posted this in the jersey thread. Any help would be great thx

I tried te authentic / elite?!? Idk the 250 one.

Feels real bulky in the shoulders. I didn't like the fit. It may sound weird but the 100 jersey felt better and sat better on my shoulders.

Any word if the big shoulders eventually go down?

Response from Nike on the Limited Jersey's

NikeStore.com ‏@nikestore

@icecoldstew They'll be available this summer. We'll post updates once they're available online on NikeStore

Not helpful at all :(

any word on getting the 80th anniversary jersey??? That is the one I really want

---------- Post added June-24th-2012 at 11:20 PM ----------

Waiting for the $135 Limited Jersey's to drop. Anybody got any info on this?

I just read that June 29th is the day

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/~/what%27s-the-difference-between-the-game,-limited-and-elite-nfl-jerseys%3F

I will wait for these to drop with the Alternate/Throwback look

---------- Post added June-24th-2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

Waiting for the $135 Limited Jersey's to drop. Anybody got any info on this?

I just read that June 29th is the day

http://help-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22889/~/what%27s-the-difference-between-the-game,-limited-and-elite-nfl-jerseys%3F

I will wait for these to drop with the Alternate/Throwback look

Bought mine (replica, I'm too po' folks to buy a real) a few weeks ago, have worn it a few times, breaking my usual rule of no jersey wearing during the off-season. Will be buying one for my daughter as soon as financially possible.

Have bought in the past: Bailey, Portis, Moss, Candle, Landry and McNabb.

I have the faith with Griffin, jersey-buying track record be damned. May not be stellar or palofffs caliber this season, but definitely WILL BE.

i made the mistake of purchasing from the Redskins Store, will never do that again. No jersey as of yet, just getting the run around, wouldnt let me cancel the order to go somewhere else, and havent charged my card yet. basically im in limbo just hoping one day they will actually complete my order. not to mention, its cheaper at other stores.

last i heard they were getting them in early in June, but since they wont respond to me on Twitter or through email, i have no idea what the status is now.

but, YES, i have almost purchased a damn jersey!

I actually did the unthinkable, bought a chinese knockoff for $40. I know, its bad to do that. A buddy of mine was getting a wholesale order in and i said why not. I just wanted one ASAP. The knockoffs actually look better than the $100 ones you can buy from Dicks (atleast mine does). Just because i dont like the screened on stuff. I will be buying an elite jersey here in the soon to near future. With my Bday coming up (and then xmas a ways down the road) im going to remain hopeful that i will miraculously get one as a gift.

I actually did the unthinkable, bought a chinese knockoff for $40. I know, its bad to do that. A buddy of mine was getting a wholesale order in and i said why not. I just wanted one ASAP. The knockoffs actually look better than the $100 ones you can buy from Dicks (atleast mine does). Just because i dont like the screened on stuff. I will be buying an elite jersey here in the soon to near future. With my Bday coming up (and then xmas a ways down the road) im going to remain hopeful that i will miraculously get one as a gift.

That's the same thing I did. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do. But, I bet it looks good! I know mine does!

I have Monk, Green, Riggins and Thiesmann jerseys.

In other words, prove yourself before you are adorned on my back.

Sounds like my collection. I did buy a Cooley authentic a year ago because it was cheaper then it usually is and he's been a mainstay for a while. I have 2 Monks, 1 Green, 1 Joe T and 1 Riggins.

Archived