Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just got my RG3 elite home jersey today, and I have to say I liked the Reebok authentics much better. I get that these jerseys were modified for players requests, but it just overall isn't as comfortable for us non shoulder pad wearing guys.

I can already tell it's going to hamper my touchdown celebration which starts with a touchdown signal and ends in a white man version of the Carlton.

Just got my RG3 elite home jersey today, and I have to say I liked the Reebok authentics much better. I get that these jerseys were modified for players requests, but it just overall isn't as comfortable for us non shoulder pad wearing guys.

I can already tell it's going to hamper my touchdown celebration which starts with a touchdown signal and ends in a white man version of the Carlton.

:ols: I second this! You put your arms up and the stitched numbers are in your face!!!

I got mine yesterday too.

I kinda like the fit. Sure it's a little snug and form fitting but it makes it feel more authentic.

Found the same thing, I could do without the shoulder pad room. If I want that I'll get a real onfield used jersey.

i felt the same way when i first got mine. started regretting not grabbing one of the rebok authentics while they were available.

but i got used to it, then started to like it. i think you will too. give it a week or two, wear it a few times around the house, hopefully you'll come around like I did :)

just got mine a few minutes ago, love it. haven't tried it on yet, but i will when i get back to my house. i think it will fit fine, i usually get mine a little larger anyways so i dont think it will be too tight or anything like that.

my only beef is very very small....i dont like the nike logo on the arm backwards, looks weird to me.

Ok Iove this jersey, much better than reebok by far. I could see where someone could say they are stiff but it doesn't bother me, and it will loosen up after its warn some. Two thumbs up from me. Also I've usually been a fan of the white jerseys but really diggin the burgundy I got.

I will not only NOT buy a Griffin jersey, I will avoid it at all costs. If someone buys one for me for a gift, I will send it back, if I found one on the side of the road I would walk on the other side and pretend I didn't see it.

Everytime I buy an active player's jersey, for one reason or another they end up off the team the following season.

I'll wait to buy his jersey til after he retires.

I got an elite burgundy. I like the Reeboks better. These Nike jerseys are really stiff, and the shoulders fit weird. They really look pretty bad on me...maybe it's just my body type?

i'm not a big guy by any means (5'11", 180) but i do have wide shoulders, and my shoulders fit in the jersey fine. i got a 48, same size i got in Reebok, and its about the same, slightly shorter, like an inch, but basically the same fit for me.

i will take some good pics of the jersey, and see if i can take some of me actually wearing it, i'm sure everyone is different, a fit that feels fine to me, may be horrible to someone else :)

NFL.com is having a huge sale to get rid of the old Reebok jerseys. I got the white alternate throwback from a couple years ago with 10 and GRIFFIN III. Normally authentics are $300, I snagged one for $150! Must have been the last of the throwbacks because they aren't listed anymore. You can still get the white ones though.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1772773&origkw=redskins+customized+authentic+jersey&sr=1&kw=redskins+customized+authentic+jersey&parentPage=search

NFL.com is having a huge sale to get rid of the old Reebok jerseys. I got the white alternate throwback from a couple years ago with 10 and GRIFFIN III. Normally authentics are $300, I snagged one for $150! Must have been the last of the throwbacks because they aren't listed anymore. You can still get the white ones though.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1772773&origkw=redskins+customized+authentic+jersey&sr=1&kw=redskins+customized+authentic+jersey&parentPage=search

dammit! i was going to get one of those throwback authentics, but was holding off hoping it might drop in price some more, guess everyone snagged them up at $150, boooo!

Archived