Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I just got my elite. Wow, the Nike ones are such a weird fit around the shoulders, almost uncomfortable. I hope that changes the more times I wear it

Yeah, not a fan either. Gonna get him to sign my elite and get a limited when they come out.

Yeah, not a fan either. Gonna get him to sign my elite and get a limited when they come out.

These posts are making me nervous. I didn't get the elite, just the regular throwback jersey, but I haven't tried any of the new Nike ones on yet. Hoping when it ships in September I like the fit. I keep hearing similar stories to you guys take on them as well, though.

These posts are making me nervous. I didn't get the elite, just the regular throwback jersey, but I haven't tried any of the new Nike ones on yet. Hoping when it ships in September I like the fit. I keep hearing similar stories to you guys take on them as well, though.

I tried on the limited at a nearby store and loved it. Fit me perfectly. Just waiting for them to release Griffin.

The game jerseys fit like a t shirt. It's just that the elite are very close to the on-field jerseys, complete with room for pads and all.

I tried on the limited at a nearby store and loved it. Fit me perfectly. Just waiting for them to release Griffin.

I hope I like it. I definitely am not a huge fan of the new look Nike jerseys when I saw them in the store. But I refused to try on a Chiefs jersey, maybe I'm just too superstitious. :) I'll wait to rock a burgundy one & hope for the best.

---------- Post added August-18th-2012 at 02:22 PM ----------

The game jerseys fit like a t shirt. It's just that the elite are very close to the on-field jerseys, complete with room for pads and all.

Yeah, that's what I thought would be the case. I'm not a fan of the t-shirt look to them, but maybe they'll grow on me.

Not interested in a Griffin jersey quite yet.

However, I tried hunting down a jersey today in the Germantown/Gaithersburg area. I saw a grand total of two white jerseys in all stores I went to, which happened to be "Game" jerseys. I was trying to find a white "Limited" in large of either Orakpo or Kerrigan. It's been a while since I've been to Lakeforest mall, but I see the Redskins store closed there. Disappointing.

I had a Champ Bailey' date=' Deion Sanders, and Clinton Portis jersey. Nice track, I know.

I will not buy an RGIII Jersey, I prefer him to stay put.[/quote']

Ditto, plus a Sanders, Mitchell, Stephen Davis, and a Jeff George... I am also going to get a Josh Morgan jersey because that is my last name.

But I am definitely buying a RGIII....

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an awesome RG3 "J-Shirt" at a mall in NJ. It's a nice shirt. I want to buy a jersey, but Im not going to. I'm doing this for the good of RG3 and redskins fans everywhere. Whenever I purchase a jersey of a player, they somehow end up hurt or off the team relatively soon after.

• 3 weeks later...
Can any of you jersey gurus help me find a white, limited jersey ($135)? The only ones I've come across online are from sketchy sites. Thanks!

i don't think they make RG3 in limited.

i got a game throwback. it gets here tomorrow. i'll try and post some pics.

i got a large, and I'm worried it may be too small now. i'm 6'4 195 lbs. I bought my reebok's in Large and they fit well (still run a little large) so I thought I'd be okay but people are acting like these Nike's are cut super small

Hey guys, just checked my email and the online team store has free shipping on orders of $75 or more. I checked the sale jerseys, and you can personalize an Reebok away RG3 jersey for only $29.95. I know Nike obviously has the NFL contract now, but I personally like the fit of the Reeboks better. They have sizes S, M, and I think XXL which is an additional $15. If you were planning to order a few hings, now is the time.

Hey guys, just checked my email and the online team store has free shipping on orders of $75 or more. I checked the sale jerseys, and you can personalize an Reebok away RG3 jersey for only $29.95. I know Nike obviously has the NFL contract now, but I personally like the fit of the Reeboks better. They have sizes S, M, and I think XXL which is an additional $15. If you were planning to order a few hings, now is the time.

dang only 2XL left.

here is me doing my STBC21 pose in my new RG3 throwback. I just couldn't wait for the limited or elite's to come out (if they ever do). Overall, I'm impressed by the quality of the material. The name and numbers are screen printed which sucks because you have to be careful with washing the jersey but the actual material feels nice and thick. I like the way they fit better than the reebok's since I'm tall and thin. (6'4 195 lbs)

attachment.php?attachmentid=47287&d=1348763374

attachment.php?attachmentid=47288&d=1348763378

That jersey looks good to me. I have an nflshop giftcard so I might pick one of those up.

Btw, when I wash my screen printed jerseys, I turn them inside out, wash with cold water gentle cycle with minimal detergent and then hang dry them. They don't wear at all if you do that.

Archived