Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I want to get a Fletcher and Morrison jersey first. For some reason London's is hard to come across. Morrison's just aren't in production, as far as I know?

Plus I don't want to jinx are man. Knowing my luck, as soon as I get one he'll have a season ending injury LOL. I want RG3 to be around for a long time.

I want to get a Fletcher and Morrison jersey first. For some reason London's is hard to come across. Morrison's just aren't in production, as far as I know?

Plus I don't want to jinx are man. Knowing my luck, as soon as I get one he'll have a season ending injury LOL. I want RG3 to be around for a long time.

Morrison? If you mean Alfred Morris, than they aren't in production yet, no but you can order a custom one.

Still haven't gotten mine, but I did get my kid the RGIII tee shirt when they had free shipping last week. For myself, I bought the Griffining tee shirt (picture of him after his very first TD throw) layered with the Skins logo, but it was backordered. I should have it this coming Monday.

here is me doing my STBC21 pose in my new RG3 throwback. I just couldn't wait for the limited or elite's to come out (if they ever do). Overall, I'm impressed by the quality of the material. The name and numbers are screen printed which sucks because you have to be careful with washing the jersey but the actual material feels nice and thick. I like the way they fit better than the reebok's since I'm tall and thin. (6'4 195 lbs)

http://www.extremeskins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47287&d=1348763374

http://www.extremeskins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=47288&d=1348763378

Looks dope!!! Nice quality for a game jersey, I got my Wife and Daughter custom home Nike Game jerseys with their names on the back and I definitely like the quality/texture of the material and the screened numbers. The fit is great too, way better than the Reeboks if u ask me.

---------- Post added October-6th-2012 at 09:52 AM ----------

my dad got me a white griffin jersey from the team store when he went to the game two weeks ago

Is it a game jersey, limited or elite? I've been looking for a white RGIII elite, but I can't go to the stadium store cause I live in ATL.

Why is there no Griffin elite jersey? I want the real deal top of the line, but haven't seen any anywhere, not even at the stadium. Does anyone have one or have any idea when they might be coming out?

What this guy said! I'm looking for a limited one myself. Starting to think Nike is getting back @ RGIII for covering up their logos lol

What this guy said! I'm looking for a limited one myself. Starting to think Nike is getting back @ RGIII for covering up their logos lol

Yeah that though has crossed my mind too, but then again, if you're Nike and you do this, you're really only punishing yourself by cutting yourself out of huge $$$$ in sure-fire jersey sales. So to me that doesn't make sense. I think the more likely answer is that Nike has run into some odd manufacturing issues, at least with the materials used to make Redskins jerseys (maybe the color of material?), and possible other teams too, but I'm not sure. But either way, I think its a no brainer that Nike would absolutely want to have all possible RG3 jerseys available for sale (Limited and Elite, in home and away colors, in addition to the Game variety), as of course right now Griffin is a very hot commodity in the football world.

• 4 weeks later...
Why is there no Griffin elite jersey? I want the real deal top of the line, but haven't seen any anywhere, not even at the stadium. Does anyone have one or have any idea when they might be coming out?
Guys any updates on this? I'm wanting to buy an RGIII elite jersey asap please advise if you know of a site that has some available..

I really don't get why they haven't made an Elite jersey for RG3 yet. I've been sitting here with cash in hand, ready to buy one but I can't find them anywhere (except for the fake one online). I can't find any info online about why they haven't made one.. Stupid move by Nike if they are just not making one because he has an ADIDAS deal. If they don't come out with it soon, I'll just have to buy the fake one online. Nike blows..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RG III has best-selling jersey:

December 17, 2012, 3:34 PM ETBy Darren Rovell | ESPN

Robert Griffin III is not only impressing on the field, he's also making an impression off it. The rookie quarterback's No. 10 jersey has sold more than any other player's in a single season since the NFL started keeping track six years ago, league spokeswoman Joanna Hunter told ESPN.com.

The metric is based on sales of jerseys on the Washington Redskins' official Internet store, NFLshop.com.

The NFL will not provide specific sales numbers but did say that Griffin moved into the top spot by overtaking Brett Favre, who previously held the record for most jerseys sold in a year twice -- with the New York Jets in 2008 and the Minnesota Vikings in 2009.

In the past couple of weeks, Peyton Manning's Denver Broncos jersey has become the fourth-highest seller, surpassing sales of Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee in 2007.

What makes Griffin's accomplishment even more impressive is that the NFL's fiscal year runs from April 1 to March 31, meaning that he has the league's highest-selling jersey with 3½ months to spare.Playing a small role in sales has to be that the NFL changed its official apparel manufacturer this year from Reebok to Nike, which signed a five-year deal.

For December, Redskins merchandise sales on Fanatics.com -- one of the nation's largest online retailers -- is up 252 percent compared to the same dates last year, which is the highest percentage increase among NFL teams this month.

Fanatics spokesman Meier Raivich said that [B]an impressive 87 percent of Redskins merchandise the company has sold since the start of the season has been purchased outside the Washington, D.C., Maryland or Virginia areas.[/b]Everything related to Griffin is selling, including the line of socks that adidas started producing for the quarterback after signing him to an endorsement deal. Adidas spokesman Michael Ehrlich says the company has sold out of the socks,

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8755742/jerseys-robert-griffin-iii-washington-redskins-quarterback-breaks-record-most-sales-single-season

Archived