Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who bought a Robert Griffin III Jersey? (MET)

fuji869

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I found a Hayneworth on a clearance rack for 9.99. Should I?

If the store pays you $9.99 for the privilege of taking it off their hands, then sure! The extra absorbency of Haynesworth jerseys makes them perfect rags for household chores.

If the store pays you $9.99 for the privilege of taking it off their hands, then sure! The extra absorbency of Haynesworth jerseys makes them perfect rags for household chores.

Your right a Haynesworth Jersey is basically a Sham-Wow for bacon grease.

First post and its about a jersey...

But yeah, mine came in the mail last week. I got the Nike Elite jersey's and couldn't be happier. I wasn't a big jersey purchaser in the past, but right now I've got Kerrigan in white and RGIII in burgundy and I gotta say, they look great.

Have a buddy who has a connection with almost every pro jersey you could want. Just ordered the nike premier 80th anniversary RGIII for 80.00 flat. Excited about it, should be here wed/thurs

Just wondering - are these legit? I know a guy at my old job would do the knock-offs but tell everyone they were authentic and I would laugh because they always had serious mess ups....one had the Redskins burgundy almost like a Chiefs red

---------- Post added July-8th-2012 at 12:43 PM ----------

I am still waiting for the Limited 80th anniversary jersey to come out

I'm waiting for the limited jerseys to go on sale before i pick mine up

That's pretty much where I am. Every day that goes by makes it more tempting to buy the entry-level Griffin jersey, but I keep telling myself to be patient.

I have a 350 dollar elite jersey, 4 bootleg tshirts, 2 adidas tshirts, and a pendant. Basically if he is a bust I'm going to have to go into hiding or worse.

Goin all in!! :ols:

Ima keep my trend alive, only personalized jerseys for me

my buddy on the inside at nike said the middle jerseys are not coming until october now lame!

That does suck. I have the Game and an Elite and I actually like wearing the Game better. The Elite looks better though. So hoping the middle priced jersey will look good like the Elite but wear comfortable like the Game.

Archived