Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Political Spectrum Quiz

Teller

I thought this might be fun to do again. We had a similar thread a few years ago, but I couldn't find it.

Take the quiz, and see where you end up on the political spectrum. (No registration or sharing of email address required): http://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

Here's Mine: You are a center-right moderate social libertarian.

Right: 2.53, Libertarian: 3.07.

I'm also a hawk (4.07), and just barely right socially (1.31.)

Definitely a far cry from where I used to be.

You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.

Right: 0.65, Libertarian: 1.82

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -1.75

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -2.64

Or, summed up from facebook:

Robin is a centrist moderate social libertarian. She is also a slight non-interventionist and somewhat culturally liberal. Robin's scores (from 0 to 10):

Economic issues: +0.65 right

Social issues: +1.82 libertarian

Foreign policy: +1.75 non-interventionist

Cultural identification: +2.64 liberal

liberal! Look at that.

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 10:32 AM ----------

p.s. what does "cultural identification" refer to?

Koolblue13 is a centrist social libertarian. He is also a non-interventionist and culturally liberal. Jamison's scores (from 0 to 10):

Economic issues: +0.13 right

Social issues: +5.4 libertarian

Foreign policy: +8.79 non-interventionist

Cultural identification: +6.52 liberal

This is pretty cool. I wonder what my past results are. I know I've grown a lot the last few years.

This is pretty cool. I wonder what my past results are. I know I've grown a lot the last few years.

Same here.

I used to be much further right, and trended a little toward authoritarian, as I recall. I think this set of results pegged me VERY well for where I am right now.

Same here.

I used to be much further right, and trended a little toward authoritarian, as I recall. I think this set of results pegged me VERY well for where I am right now.

I use to be very far the other way to the right. :ols:

I've turned into a giant hippie.

You are a left social libertarian.

Left: 5.04, Libertarian: 5.51

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -4.13

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -6.97

No surprises there.

stuck in the middle with you

You are a centrist moderate social authoritarian.

Left: 0.33, Authoritarian: 1.55

why do I always get put to the Left ? :beatdeadhorse:

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: 1.93

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: 2.36

Compass:

You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.

Left: 0.15, Libertarian: 2.32

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -1.98

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -1.51

Now to figure out what this all means....

It means the GOP hates you. You should consider that a compliment.

No surprises there.

I'm surprised.....that you and I agree even as infrequently as we do. Damn. :ols:

---------- Post added June-22nd-2012 at 04:11 PM ----------

stuck in the middle with you

You are a centrist moderate social authoritarian.

Left: 0.33

I'm going to say this as respectfully as I can. No ****ing way. :ols:

You are a center-right moderate social libertarian.

Right: 1.34, Libertarian: 2.61

Foreign Policy: -1.91

Culture: -1.15

and i'm with renaissance in not liking how some of the questions were worded, but the results seem accurate so i guess it wasn't too bad.

"You are a center-left moderate social libertarian.

Left: 2.8, Libertarian: 2.42 "

Yes. Yes I am

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -2.64

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -5.17

Archived