Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IF you can read this

TK

bro..John Riggins reference ..over your heard i guess.

actually, i got the Sandra Day O'Connor Riggo reference....... i was just making a play on words hence the quotes only on sandy... :pfft:

.......and it wasn't "over my head" ...... bro :look:

Gotta say, I didn't think the "prank" was all that funny, but when you sit back and reflect and say, "hey, it's a prank, on April Fool's and it's at least original..." and then you sit back and read some of these reactions, you really appreciate it more.

Thank you to the three of you. You made a prank that I thought was okay at best turn into an amazing one. :ols:

I wasn't talking about the prank, just in general. hhaha.

Gotta say, I didn't think the "prank" was all that funny, but when you sit back and reflect and say, "hey, it's a prank, on April Fool's and it's at least original..." and then you sit back and read some of these reactions, you really appreciate it more.

Some of my favorites from this thread:<edit the whining.

Thank you to the three of you. You made a prank that I thought was okay at best turn into an amazing one. :ols:

Ya know, late last night after I read TK's pm to the mods about this, and another idea he had for April Fool's, I sent a reply out this .am.

Not to be Grinchy, but have a lot going on this weekend including company, so in and out on the board a little, and the house a lot. Leave me out of any April Fool's gags, but enjoy.

And later, on way across the mouth of the Columbia River, I did think "hmmm...not gonna be well-received by the mock draft guys", but what the hell (and they're really the only guys I think even have anything to fuss about, even minimally). Normally, if the 4/1 prank is a good one, you always have some pissed, some who think its was stupid (often I'm one of them), some medium (that's for you, zorny), and some getting a good laugh, or some combination of these.

But I'll tell ya one way TK's nicer than I am---even though it's all supposed to be in fun, I'd be real tempted to send those three packing, KDawg, and sure as hell wouldn't miss them anymore than I do 90% of the others that have been sent packing or left voluntary for other places.

If it wasn't for a lot of hard work <I **** you not> by Rick and the rest of the staff, this place would have folded like a cheap tent some time back and/or mutated in who knows what. If the way it's run now is so unpleasing for you, PLEASE don't let the door hit you in the ass. PLEASE. :)

I think it's usually great for everyone when that happens (voluntary departures when really dissatisfied). And on that note, unless your really have your head totally up your ass, you would know where you can find most of the "earliest" mods, or least find plenty of other Redskins boards. :)

How's that for Grinchy? :D :evilg: :ols:

The "pay site" gag was one I liked a lot. :)

I thought it was funny. I told some of the other 'old mods' it looked like you'd been hacked (because I didn't think you all would have the jewels to do it to yourself).

So props on that front :)

I was hoping one of you guys would follow the pseudo-plug. Didn't want to just name it outright when I think that if someone really wants it, it's better if ya work a little for it. :pfft:

Obviously, I can never think of any of you guys as "the old mods." It appears I still age, myself. :(

If it wasn't for a lot of hard work <I **** you not> by Rick and the rest of the staff, this place would have folded like a cheap tent some time back and/or mutated in who knows what. If the way it's run now is so unpleasing for you, PLEASE don't let the door hit you in the ass. PLEASE. :)

It would mutate into this mess ----> ....http://www.igglephans.com/

The lunatics seem to run the asylum over there, not a MOD in sight.

I had a similar trick played on me years ago at work, it was lunch time so I went to log into Redskins.com, as usual and it sent me to the friggin Cowboys page, I was like WTF and tried again and got same page so I called home and had my wife log on and she got the correct page. I walked my ass up to the CAD/CAM room to question the most likely suspect, he was wondering WTF I was talking about when I hear Chinh giggling behind me, the most least likely suspect! I was dude, you friggin got me good!

Keep whining people and we will bring back the monthly fee

Cripes---I'm still 3 months behind last year's dues. This 24/7 gambling spree's really starting to affect my life after all these years. Maybe I should give up drinking at least. Maybe just a little social crack smoking to take the edge off all the pressure.

But I'll tell ya one way TK's nicer than I am---even though it's all supposed to be in fun, I'd be real tempted to send those three packing, KDawg, and sure as hell wouldn't miss them anymore than I do 90% of the others that have been sent packing or left voluntary for other places.

I think it's usually great for everyone when that happens (voluntary departures when really dissatisfied). And on that note, unless your really have your head totally up your ass, you would know where you can find most of the "earliest" mods, or least find plenty of other Redskins boards. :)

:)

just 'cuz i liked the old mods, doesn't mean i'm not gonna come here for news. and you would sent me packing for saying that? u ain't gonna do s***. second, adding to why this site is not like it used to be. so keep your long-winded opinion speeches to yourself since u think people can't voice themselves.

just 'cuz i liked the old mods, doesn't mean i'm not gonna come here for news. and you would sent me packing for saying that? u ain't gonna do ****. second, adding to why this site is not like it used to be. so keep your long-winded opinion speeches to yourself since u think people can't voice themselves.

Well, you're about to be proven wrong. I call this "suicide by mod". Why you would think this type of post would be ignored, or that you are somehow invincible, I have no idea. Good riddance, if this is the quality of posts you've been contributing for the past ten years.

Also, how you can be here for a ****ing decade and not know how to avoid circumventing the profanity filters is beyond me.

^^^Way to throw down, derp. :ols:

selfdestruction2pistol.jpg

just 'cuz i liked the old mods, doesn't mean i'm not gonna come here for news. and you would sent me packing for saying that? u ain't gonna do s***. second, adding to why this site is not like it used to be. so keep your long-winded opinion speeches to yourself since u think people can't voice themselves.

Well, there was more to the context there, peanut, but nah, it was clear I wasn't gonna send you "packing" for it (reading comprehension can be your friend). You sorta should have realized you were still here and able to make this post right? :ols:

I don't know what other "opinion speeches" may be rattlin' round in your noggin, or about me thinking "people can't voice themselves", but maybe you could get Lassie to communicate for you. She's better at it.

But I do thank you for channeling your inner lemming. :cool:

Cuz in that post you do break rules 6 & 18. And when I went to check your user notes (lo & behold) I saw previous violations involving different mods and another ban on rule 18.

Which means we have a weiner for a nice long vacation, Johnny!

(btw,if you think that was long-winded, you should see some of my really good ones :ols:)

Rest assured, I will continue adding to making this site not like it used to be (as you likely would see it).

One less fool to end the day named for them. :)

Archived