Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IF you can read this

TK

You're not kidding. Wow. Get some perspective, whiners.

have to agree with you guys.... come on lighten up a little...

I think it was hilarious... fooled me, I even told me wife some Giants fan had hacked the site (which would also have been funny IMO)... didnt even think about it being ES april fools joke... great job TK...

The giants are trying to take over ES. I guess stealing our Cap wasn't enough for those greedy ****s. We're working on getting this resolved. In the mean time go ahead & register at their board. Tell em how you feel. Maybe with our numbers we can crash them. That should divert them long enough for us to get ahead of them. If not I guess see you guys on twitter as the backup.

If this is the last post on ES then let me say HAIL TO THE REDSKINS & **** the vagiants cow****es & iggles!

Hi There..... :)

Gotta say, I didn't think the "prank" was all that funny, but when you sit back and reflect and say, "hey, it's a prank, on April Fool's and it's at least original..." and then you sit back and read some of these reactions, you really appreciate it more.

Some of my favorites from this thread:

This is some Roger Goodell BULL****. I miss Art, OM, DIE_HARD etc.....
same here man, same here.
];8920895']Amen.

Thank you to the three of you. You made a prank that I thought was okay at best turn into an amazing one. :ols:

Gotta say, I didn't think the "prank" was all that funny, but when you sit back and reflect and say, "hey, it's a prank, on April Fool's and it's at least original..." and then you sit back and read some of these reactions, you really appreciate it more.

Some of my favorites from this thread:

Thank you to the three of you. You made a prank that I thought was okay at best turn into an amazing one. :ols:

Except we were in the middle middle of a mock draft weve been trying to keep up with....its like hiding my car keys making me late for for a meeting then saying april fools

I didn't really think it was funny. Just extremely annoying.

The Giants' angle is cute...but other than that...it seems like more of a way to piss people off than to make them laugh.

Actually, maybe I'm being slightly harsh. Looking back on it, it was a little bit amusing.

Not really "sandy"...... It's just if one of us did it, you would NNT us nice folks for some sort of thread title infraction or some other reason.... :halo:

Reference fail. :doh:

Archived