Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

IF you can read this

TK

Oh, if I'm not around when this **** get's sorted, being as I can't PM now; NLC man, the only changes to the draft order in the OP are the 21st and 30th picks in Round Five; which now belong to yourself and Indianapolis respectively.

Aside from that, your golden if you roll with the lists up.

Hail.

well, good prank guys, good prank. i woke up at 11:30, tried to log on to extremeskins.com, and it took me to the giants messageboard. i knew right away that it was an april fools day prank (mostly because i love april fools day and i try to come up with the best pranks each year). i gotta hand it to you guys, good job :)

I can only assume it was April fools day joke. I would say it was a good one. I was freaking out and my wife is now laughing at me.

Same hear. I just knew some ass wipe hacked our beloved site. Then I realized it was April 1st then a big grin came on my face. nice.

While I did not enjoy this prank... my wife did. It inspired me to get off the computer and do some much needed chores around the house.

hhahahaa, I joined twitter and changed a sprinkler head. Life is what you make it, TK made it funny, and if you can't laugh at yourself you should not laugh at others.

LOL! Good one. Fooled me for a minute until I realized it was April 1. I even called out to my wife saying the ****ing Giants hacked our board!

So did I . My dumb *** even called the Post and asked if they knew that the board was hacked. I am such a sucker. Very nice TK and ES moderators. Very Nice!.

Well played, well played. I am the slowest when it comes to April Fools pranks and I figured you want to direct us to some B.S. that was being said on the Giiants board. I did read some of it and after a bit when I figured out I can't get on ES I started going through the early signs of withdrawal (panic and anger:twitch::cry::cuss:). But now I got my fix:whew:

I thought some Giants d-bag (redundant) hacked my computer. I mean I honestly thought that.

So I went down the street for coffee & a bagel, and there happens to be a FedEx Office right next to the bagel place. Out of curiosity I went in, put my debit card in the reader, and logged onto ES to see if the same thing was happening -- if for no other reason than to confirm whether my suspicions were valid or not. I got in to The Stadium right away and thought "Holy crap I've been hacked!" Then I saw this thread.

I want my $1.27 back, TK.

Archived