Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

Per Jason Cole, Garcon and Redskins working on a contract

Ugh, that's one receiver I'd really like us to stay away from. He makes some circus catches that get the highlights so everyone thinks he's better than he is. But if you really watch him he drops a lot of balls. I think we have guys already on the roster that are cheaper and deserve a shot before I'd sign this guy.

But I suppose if I had my choice of us going after just Vincent Jackson and some 2nd tier guys because of how much he costs vs. Garcon and maybe Winston or Finnegan I would take the latter. We have more holes than just receiver and honestly I think Moss, Gaffney and Hankerson could hold down the fort as long as we covered the other positions as opposed to getting Vincent Jackson then having no one at RT, CB, S.

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob

**UPDATED NFL NEWS**Source: Finnegan in talks with the Rams right now / Bucs will make a pitch next & Vikings will try 2get involved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to the supposed 2-for-1 deal the Skins were working with VJax and Finnegan? Now I'm hearing the Bucs are at the head of the line for Jackson and everybody and their brother not named Snyder is writing a check to Finnegan. Freaking Goodell and Mara, a pox on both their houses.

:mad:

Archived