Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

Good thing about Garcon is that he's young... the negative is that his stats/ability is vastly overrated due to a certain HoFer throwing him the ball for most of his career.

Curtis Painter is a HoFer?

Garcon had career highs in every category last season. Give the man some credit.

Wouldn't call it rolling over. We're signing a 25 y/o WR who fits the O perfectly and will be our top WR at this point. Great weapons we got for RG3.

Think about lining up with Garcon, Hankerson, Moss, Gaffney, and Fred Davis.

I should clarify: we're rolling over if this is our only move, which already feels pricey to me for what we're getting.

We didn't need another short #2 receiver.

I understand that people have preferences for these FA WRs. But c'mon. Did you see who we rolled out there the last few years? We have two identical decent vets in Moss and Gaffney, and two nice young projects in Hankerson/Paul. That's it.

Everyone mentioned in this thread today is a massive massive upgrade.

Garcon sucks! He's Mr. Dropsie. He and Hankerson will be dropping passes all day long. No thanks! Come on Redskins, we're better than this

He is young, has size, deep speed, can make the tough catch in traffic.

So he drops one right in his hands once in awhile..nothing Anthony Armstrong hasn't done for us. I think Garcon is definitely an upgrade for us

Rich Campbell ‏ @Rich_Campbell

Pierre Garcon averaged 5.2 yards after the catch in 2011. Vincent Jackson was 3.7. Santana Moss was 3.8. That's a big deal.

Royal was 6.9 YAC two seasons ago with Orton at QB (and Lloyd leading the league in receiving) I don't place much on last season with Tebow's unorthodox style. Plus he's 25. Chance to improve. Moss is okay still, would be decent with Garcon and Royal.

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob

**UPDATED NFL RUMORS**Source: Rams have just jumped in on Garcon (Bucs / 49ers / Miami) also in it.. Rams are going hard early

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New in my twitter feed, don't see Skins in the list of suitors. Hmmm.... are we flying under the radar and doing ninja deals? I'd like that part of it.

Archived