Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

Bears did what they had to do to compete with the Packers and Lions, yet we give up picks for a QB so we can do what we need to compete with our division and people in here chastise us for giving up picks. The Bears have now given up picks for Cutler and Marshall.

No complaints from me. I like that trade just as much as the Redskins trade. If you see something and you really like it, go ahead and treat yourself, worry about the cost later. (Unless it is the Strasburger, don't eat that stuff.)

Bears got a great deal, and we got shafted in the draft... makes sense... Skins always overpaying

Crappy teams always have to pay more. I'm a Marlins and Blackhawks fan. I should know.

When we get good and develop a winning organization, than people will want to come here for less.

Bears did what they had to do to compete with the Packers and Lions, yet we give up picks for a QB so we can do what we need to compete with our division and people in here chastise us for giving up picks. The Bears have now given up picks for Cutler and Marshall.

Ain't it a *****.

Archived