Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

We can defer the entire $36 mil (if it sticks) to next year and do some manuevering, next years payroll is somewhere around $83 mil. I would actually prefer it given this is a target rich FA environment.

We could sign a few high priced FA's if we wanted to.

---------- Post added March-13th-2012 at 03:01 PM ----------

If we don't sign someone exactly at 4pm I'm gonna ****ing flip ****!

They have Atomic Clocks at the park for just that reason. :ols:

sounds like carriker is turning his shoulder to us

this is from mr campell when ask about carriker on twittter

Sounds like Carriker is a little busy right now. We'll roll on without him. Dang.

That just tells me he may be in heavy negotiations with the skins right now... nothing more

They resigned him last year to an undisclosed contract along with a bunch of other guys. Only guys we have out there for signing are Fletch, Adam C. HT and Landry. Everybody else is either under contract or tendered.

Rex, Fox and Golston are FAs too. Off the top of my head, that's all I can come up with.

I think winston should be the priority. I also think people need to give gaffney a little more credit in the wide reciever discussion. Dude had a better year than garcon with grossman throwing to him. Im actually excited to see what he and deep speed armstrong can do with RGIII under center and able to extend plays

Isn't Dallass over the salary cap?

No. Dallas has about 10-15 million right now ... that's before any restructuring.

---------- Post added March-13th-2012 at 03:20 PM ----------

Aren't you guys gonna be looking at Carr too? I heard we're going for Ross if we lose Finnegan to you guys or someone else. GB looking at Carr.

Yeah, still no official word on which one they are leaning towards yet. Finnegan is a better fit, but Carr is younger and cheaper.

The trades part is wrong. The redskins gave up their 1st round pick in 2012, 2013, and 2014. They gave up their 2nd round pick in 2012.

Actually, we swapped places with the Rams this year { 6TH TO 2ND} in round 1 this year, our second rd'er this yr,then 1st rd'ers in 2013 and 2014. 2 number 1's and a number 2.

Archived