Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

Could someone please give us a good breakdown of Finnegan? I don't know much about him, but his stats aren't all that impressive.

If you ask me, the less impressive a corner's stats are, the better.

Finnegan is a tenacious cover corner, doesn't get beat a lot, and is a solid tackler. One of the more underrated players in the NFL, IMO.

anyone find the lack of coverage surrounding Mario Williams interesting? they guy is 27 years old, in his prime as a dominant defensive player, and should garner a contract equivalent to Peppers and Haynesworth. Yet theres been little attention. It seemed that when Peppers and Haynesworth were free agents, they were talked about ad nauseum on the netowrks... with Mario Williams- nothing.

Im not implying the redskins should sign him, im just pointing out the realtive media silence with this guy.

This thread will be set up to track all the signings and moves that the Redskins have made on the OP, so that those of you with with busy scheds can just check in on the OP and see who will be in BNG next season

I do ask for your help with tweets and links, similar to how we did the roster cut thread last season.

Just a thought how about adding a categories for our Free Agent losses like if Landry signs somewhere else etc...

anyone find the lack of coverage surrounding Mario Williams interesting? they guy is 27 years old, in his prime as a dominant defensive player, and should garner a contract equivalent to Peppers and Haynesworth. Yet theres been little attention. It seemed that when Peppers and Haynesworth were free agents, they were talked about ad nauseum on the netowrks... with Mario Williams- nothing.

Im not implying the redskins should sign him, im just pointing out the realtive media silence with this guy.

Seattle is ready to make him the highest paid player in the league

RT @danpompei Hearing Bucs are favorite to land Vincent Jackson. Far from over though.

To me that's a waste of money for them. Mike Williams can give them exactly what VJax would, at a mere fraction of the cost and 5 years younger. Getting Freeman to throw the ball on time in his dropback is the most important thing for that team to take care of.

Anyone know who the Giants are rumored to target in all this? I haven't heard a peep about them

It will be... interesting, to stay the least, if they end up signing one of our targets from under our noses

They will get final say. I'm sure Goodell and Mara will allow them to cherry pick what players they want. Ultimately giving them Veto rights over all NFC East signings.

Archived