Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ UPDATE IN OP PLEASE! 2012 Redskins Free Agency Updated Tracker: Garcon, Morgan, Meriweather, Cedric Griffin signed; Carriker and Grossman re-up (OP will be updated w/signings, cuts, trades, etc.)

DC9

"Pierre Garçon

I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st before u saw it on the news... I will be signing with the Washington Redskins and I'm very excited about the opportunity in front of me.

I want to thank all Colts fans from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support you've shown me the past 4 years and I hope that at some level u will still follow my career, as I will continue to share my life with you on here..."

OH HELL YEAH!!! He was the WR I hoped we'd get, cheaper than VJ, younger, great stats with ***** QB, can do wonders for RG3.

OFFICIAL FROM GARCON FACEBOOK

Pierre Garçon

I wanted you all to hear it from me 1st before u saw it on the news... I will be signing with the Washington Redskins and I'm very excited about the opportunity in front of me.

I want to thank all Colts fans from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support you've shown me the past 4 years and I hope that at some level u will still follow my career, as I will continue to share my life with you on here...

People pretty much confirming Winston to the Dolphins is almost a sure thing:

Dion Caputi ‏ @nfldraftupdate Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Unsurprisingly, former #Texans OT Eric Winston will visit the Miami #Dolphins; played college at #MiamiFL and ex-coach Mike Sherman in MIA.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Please say it ain't so. The right side of our line needs so much help!

I'm not a big fan of spending a lot on this WR class, but what we will need is speed. RG3 will be able to keep plays going and needs guys that can get downfield for when that happens.

Precisely this. This is why Jackson would've been an enormous benefit. And where Gaffney is more or less useless after 3-4 seconds, once the play breaks down. At least, relative to the dynamism of Garcon

With Garcon's elite deep speed (are there 10 faster starting receivers in the NFL?) and Hankerson's Hakeem Nicks-like potential, as the big, athletic receiver with an enormous target radius, it would be a formidable duo with a diverse set of talents that - in theory - would work quite well together

Archived