Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

Conjuring 2. Legit scary, just as good as the first one. had no plans to see this in theaters but our friends wanted to. Glad we did. Love, love, love Frances Oconnor.

Strong B+. Freaky.

Edited by Chew

Central Intelligence. eh, not setting in would've paid to see, but the wife just loooooves the Rock. :(

it was okay. I laughed out loud several times, but the story was pretty weak. Rock is pretty funny, but Kevin Hart is the same guy he plays in every movie. His stand ups are funny, but he can't act for ****. C.

Central Intelligence. eh, not setting in would've paid to see, but the wife just loooooves the Rock. :(

it was okay. I laughed out loud several times, but the story was pretty weak. Rock is pretty funny, but Kevin Hart is the same guy he plays in every movie. His stand ups are funny, but he can't act for ****. C.

My thoughts exactly. Rock was funny and it was cool see him play somebody kinda dumb and kinda weird.

The Prescription pants line killed me

Conjuring 2. Legit scary, just as good as the first one. had no plans to see this in theaters but our friends wanted to. Glad we did. Love, love, love Frances Oconnor.

Strong B+. Freaky.

Saw it yesterday. This was a horror movie done right. Definitely scary.

• Like 1

I just saw it.  It was alright. I'll give it a C+.

Next up for me is "Independence Day: Resurgence".  Need to watch the original again, it's been years.

Edited by Rdskns2000
  • Like 1

When We Were Kings.  As a tribute to Ali, our local art house ran this 1996 documentary for a week.  It focuses on the build up to the fight between Ali and George Foreman in Zaire, Africa.

Ali is simply incredible to watch.  The footage of him is amazing.  It's easy to see how he became so much for so many.

One of my favorite sports docs.  I highly recommend it.

• Like 2

Well just saw Independence Day Resurgence in an early pre-screening put on at FT Huachuca.  Had two showings today. The first had Judd Hirsch and J Usher in attendance. I went to the later show so didn't see them.

Now here are the spoilers to ruin the movie. People Die, Aliens Die, cities are destroyed and Vivica Fox has put on some weight (Damn the years are just flying by, she's my age). Movie overall is not as good as the first but ok I guess.

Edited by nonniey

Their Finest Hours - coast guard rescue story. Watched with family, B+. My A grades are reserved for movies I will buy... not too many anymore.

TMNT 2 - my son wanted to see it. Pretty good special effects wrapped around a "meh" plot. C, I am not a fanboy... I understand it is a comicbook movie, but plot was ripped off of somwthing very similar recently.

Edited by Fergasun
  • Like 1

Well just saw Independence Day Resurgence in an early pre-screening put on at FT Huachuca.  Had two showings today. The first had Judd Hirsch and J Usher in attendance. I went to the later show so didn't see them.

Now here are the spoilers to ruin the movie. People Die, Aliens Die, cities are destroyed and Vivica Fox has put on some weight (Damn the years are just flying by, she's my age). Movie overall is not as good as the first but ok I guess.

After sleeping on it I think I was overly generous I said it was ok but then I got free tickets.  I wouldn't pay to see this movie knowing what I know now.

I am going to test my movie endurance today.

They are showing a Double Feature of Independence Day and ID:Resurgence at 5pm.  Also, think it's IMAX 3D for both.  That's well over 4 hours.

don't drink too much soda!  

"Gentleman, let's plow the road" - Pullman, Independence Day.  One of the worst "meant to be epic" quotes of all-time.

I survived my 5 hour movie-thon.  Well, had 30 minutes between end of the original and start of Independence Day: Resurgence.

I liked the movie, especially the special effects. Actually, that's what drove the movie was the effects. Some of the original cast made return appearances.  It was missing the magic of the first one though; especially after watching the original right before the sequel.  

So, I'll give the movie a B-.  The did set this movie up for further seuqels; should the $$$$$$$ flow in.

• Like 1

don't drink too much soda!

"Gentleman, let's plow the road" - Pullman, Independence Day. One of the worst "meant to be epic" quotes of all-time.

Lmao but I forgive him for that ridiculousness because of the awe inspiring speech he gave a couple hours prior to that. Surely, we would not have won the day without it

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1

Probably goes without saying, but anyone with kids should go see Finding Dory immediately. If you don't have kids but liked the original, I don't see any reason to skip on this one. A bit more psychologically intense and emotionally downbeat than the original, but it has its share of laughs, gorgeous animation and excellent direction. While not a classic by any stretch, it is a very good movie.

Feeling a B+ on this one, maybe a B.

Edited by Bacon