Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

Gone Girl. Holy Moses, what a masterpiece. Pike earned that Oscar nom, she was brilliant. Ben was usual Ben, like in most of his movies, but he was still good.. also good to see Tyler Perry take on a real role, and not dressed as a woman.

One of the best movies I've seen in quite a while, the hype around this film is real. 9.5/10.

Pike is so incredibly beautiful, geez louise. Not much else to say as some folks may not yet have seen it

• Like 2

Man i forgot about this chick...she was smoking in that movie.

She pops up on Mad Men from time to time as Ken's wife

larisa.jpg

------

Whiplash

-Amazing. Loved this movie. Wasn't sure what to expect but dang, really great stuff here. Highly recommend. What a buildup to a perfect payoff at the end. It was a special moment.

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Pike is so incredibly beautiful, geez louise. Not much else to say as some folks may not yet have seen it

Always have liked her. But, when I saw the movie and the blood/bed scene came up, she rose to the top of my list. Maybe this is a bit creepy, but whatever.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1

Neighbors  (with Seth Rogan, Rose Byrne and Dave Franco) - Pretty funny movie, imo.  Silly humor, of course that is what Rogan and Franco always brings to their movies.  Frat house (Franco) moves in next door in their neighborhood to a married couple with a newborn baby (Rogan and Byrne) and end up going to war with each other.

I enjoyed it, it's on HBO right now, so I caught it on the HBOGo app.  If you like Seth Rogan, you should enjoy it.

• Like 1

So, nestled in between my choices of Gone Girl and Birdman was my wife's Netflix bluray "What If" with Daniel Radcliffe. Wasn't particularly excited to see this one, but it surprised me. Fantastic movie, I'll go ahead and say it was Radcliffe's best non-Potter film. Lots of young, up and coming actors that you'd recognize in this movie.

We'll written, we'll acted, fresh and original story. Not your typical predictable rom com. this movie put me in a really good mood lol. 8/10.

[Youtube]

[/ing] Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

So, nestled in between my choices of Gone Girl and Birdman was my wife's Netflix bluray "What If" with Daniel Radcliffe. Wasn't particularly excited to see this one, but it surprised me. Fantastic movie, I'll go ahead and say it was Radcliffe's best non-Potter film. Lots of young, up and coming actors that you'd recognize in this movie.

We'll written, we'll acted, fresh and original story. Not your typical predictable rom com. this movie put me in a really good mood lol. 8/10.

Good deal, I'll check it out. 

Did you watch Birdman yet? 

Good deal, I'll check it out.

Did you watch Birdman yet?

Nope, should be here Friday. Excited For it.

to folks who have instant netflix, the $10 month bluray mail service for Netflix is TOTALLY worth it as well.

• Like 1

That Nightcrawler! Sweet Jesus, Jake strikes again! Wow! Fantastic film. He's such a good character actor, he does complicated so easily lol. hech of a story. 9/10.

Yeah he's great. You should check him out in Enemy. That's a hell of a movie, one of my favorite from last year and it's something you'd like.

Btw, finally watched I Saw The Devil last night. Wow, that movie was great. The actor that played the main murderer was amazing. Some parts of it were just disturbing and horrifying. It's not somethig that leaves you easily once it's over but it was really well done.

• Like 1

Btw, finally watched I Saw The Devil last night. Wow, that movie was great. The actor that played the main murderer was amazing. Some parts of it were just disturbing and horrifying. It's not somethig that leaves you easily once it's over but it was really well done.

All right, Momma! My man. IStD is a great movie. Choi Min-Sik is considered the Denzel Washington of Seoul. All he does (mostly) is suspense thrillers. Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, Roaring Currents, Failan, Swiri. Damn near every movie Min-Sik has been in has a Rotten rating of 70% and higher (user ratings anyway, critics can eat ****).

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

I was so drunk when I watched Nightcrawler I don't remember how it ends. Pretty much, the last thing I recall from that movie is him hiring some guy to help him.

Spoiler alert if you're interested:

He gets lost in the business, starts to make a name for himself by using pretty unethical actions. Actually kills the jerk competitor of his and films his accident and death.

Gets a big break and catches a robbery homicide minutes after it happens and withholds informstion on the killers so he can catch them later while just releasing the grisly murder footage. Tracks the killers down to make an even grester follow up news story. Even sets up his partner after he asks for a raise to die so he can film it. Gets a huge chunk of money for the murderer big break story, investigated by cops but covers his tracks and then at the end he has two news vans and 3 interns hitting the road. He's A psycho if that wasn't obvious

Getting on a long butt flight - will probably watch a bunch.

Saw the new Cinderella with my family... a little boring, and our daughter is a bit too young (6 years) and did not like it. I suppose there wasn't much they could do with that story that would really make me enjoy it.

Inception

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

The Prestige

Memento

Interstellar

TDKR

Following

That's my Nolan movie ranking but I've only seen Interstellar once and I've seen all the others (aside from Following) more times than I could ever count. It could easily move up on more viewings.

I'm a little concerned he peaked with 2005 - 2010 (Prestige, BB, TDK and Inception) but Interstellar was still fantastic and very thought provoking, which for me, is the best aspect of his work.