Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

I saw it a few days ago. Hot fire doesnt do this film justice. Denzel went ham.

I saw it too. The ass kickage was epic.

Not to mention one of my favorite composers, Harry Gregson Williams, did the score

Man those guys didn't even see it coming.  Loved looking through his eyes, scouting the place, then calculating the seconds it would take him.  Them bam, getting down to business.

Fetus & Destino, thanks for the Odd Thomas heads up. I've Had It In My queue For months, Haven't Watched it yet. I absolutely love Anton Yelchin, he might be one of my young actors. Movie sounds interesting enough, but haven't seen it. Now I'll watch it

Yeah, it sat in my queue forever.  Finally got a chance over Christmas.  I also like Anton Yelchin, but couldn't tell you why.

Yeah, it sat in my queue forever.  Finally got a chance over Christmas.  I also like Anton Yelchin, but couldn't tell you why.

Watching Odd Thomas now.  It's pretty cool.  Has a Dead Like Me feel twist to it (i.e.  clairvoyant seeing souls/demons future deaths in place of God giving reapers a list of with a name, location and time person would die).

Awesome, glad you are enjoying it.  I like it when people enjoy movies I recommend.  I recommend tons to my friends and family, but they hardly ever watch them and usually opt for the big movie of the moment even if I tell them it isn't good. 

I'm a movie/tv junkie and tend to like tons of movies others wouldn't give the time of day or know existed.  I love finding those gems after searching or getting a recommendation.  Good call on this one broski!

• Like 1

I have the same question.

It looks amazing.

Yeah, it looks like it could be entertaining to say the very least. Clint Eastwood movie on top of it all.

It came out Christmas day I think. I have just had so much going on that I haven't even looked to see where it is playing.

I was hoping one of these guys/gals ventured out and could give us a review.

Edited by Kosher Ham

Dude wtf, didn't know it was out

I'm going to watch odd thomas today

Chew's Reviews are the best.  We depend on you broski :D  

I'm about to watch "John Dies at the End", it was recommended by Netflix right after I watched Odd Thomas.  Not sure if it's any good, but it also recommended Dale and Tucker Vs Evil, which I found somewhat entertaining when I watched it a while back. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Man, my reviews are elementary lol. Wish I had the wit and vocab of some of our ES friends.

No seriously though, is American Sniper out??? Cuz I'll go see it right now lol. **** the playoffs

It's not out (edit*).  I'm kinda diggin John Dies at the End.....silly funny and gory.   

Edit - I thought it was already out too Kosh lol.

• Like 1

Well, at least I didn't miss it.

So I will check it out on the 19th when nobody is at the theater.

Taze the Starlight theater near University has reserved seats and comfy cozy leather recliners now. 8 bucks.

What, what ???

That **** was 20 bucks in DC 15 years ago (25 bucks in Boston 10 years ago).

• Like 1

Well, at least I didn't miss it.

So I will check it out on the 19th when nobody is at the theater.

Taze the Starlight theater near University has reserved seats and comfy cozy leather recliners now. 8 bucks.

What, what ???

That **** was 20 bucks in DC 15 years ago (25 bucks in Boston 10 years ago).

Thats awesome!  They were in need of some renovations, started getting a little worn down.  Last time I went there was on July 4th, 2011 to take Tazette to see Cars 2 lol.  

That will save me a trip to the theater at Epicenter uptown next time the wife and I have a weekend alone.  Though, you can drink beers and get food there lol.  

Hey Kosh, do all the chairs recline? or just certain ones, like the ones on the floor?

I think I have free passes for that place at the epicenter...just rarely go downtown/uptown without other plans. Definitely don't want to go to the movies there.

Yeah man it's nice. Leg room, elbow room. I had no problem paying a premium back then...but 8 bucks..haha. Sign me up.

BIL and FIL are both over six three ( dad is 6'7") and they sent us pics of the new seats.

As far as beer and food... It is called dinner and a movie. Duh. Or you can sneak some stuff in.

I should add that the wife and I also went to see Annie a few weeks back and experienced it.

I think I have free passes for that place at the epicenter...just rarely go downtown/uptown without other plans. Definitely don't want to go to the movies there.

Yeah man it's nice. Leg room, elbow room. I had no problem paying a premium back then...but 8 bucks..haha. Sign me up.

BIL and FIL are both over six three ( dad is 6'7") and they sent us pics of the new seats.

As far as beer and food... It is called dinner and a movie. Duh. Or you can sneak some stuff in.

I should add that the wife and I also went to see Annie a few weeks back and experienced it.

We did the epicentre thing once, for wedding anniversary back in 2009, saw Star Trek then went to Ruth's Chris for dinner afterward.  Was nice to drink two pints of Guinness while watching the movie.  But not worth the drive, parking hassle, etc. to do it on a regular basis for me.  

I'm fine with the wife bringing the movie purse and tossing in some diet cokes and candy and hitting up a closer theater lol.  Definitely gonna check it out though, thanks for telling me about it, I'd never had known.

• Like 1

The hobbit 3. I enjoyed Hobbit 1 very much... #2 was cool only when Smaug appeared and #3? Just kinda blah... it was ok but just all spectacle and lacked any heart.

The guy who plays Bilbo is really good but doesn't have allot to do.. Gandalf is always good but the movie is just bloated junk.

B- is being kind but the spectacle is pretty spectacular. Kinda glad these are done now.

Though I didn't really enjoy the LOTR trilogy that much in the beginning because they were so long and had so many characters it got confusing. Over time I have grown to really like those movies. I thought Hobbit 1 was lame but after repeated viewings on HBO, really have come to love that film.

Finally Saw Fury. Very cool, indeed.

Edited by USS Redskins