Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

I'll give Top Gun: Maverick an A. A good movie to kick off the summer movie season.  The story is your typical military action story. The highlight of this movie are the scenes when they are flying. That alone, makes it worth seeing it in IMAX.

Since I never seen the first one, I can't say what it continued or provided closure from the first movie; though it seem to be it did provide some ot that. 

Movie opens wide, Thursday evening. 

Top Gun: Maverick.
Solid movie, pretty much what you'd expect. Story is typical, but the jets are the stars and they don't disappoint.
Good popcorn flick, barely seems 2 hours.

~Bang 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bang said:

Top Gun: Maverick.
Solid movie, pretty much what you'd expect. Story is typical, but the jets are the stars and they don't disappoint.
Good popcorn flick, barely seems 2 hours.

~Bang 

I saw your twitter post.  You may have changed my mind.  Can't guarantee, since Tom is always Tom and none of it is real.  :ols:

But the jets...

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I saw your twitter post.  You may have changed my mind.  Can't guarantee, since Tom is always Tom and none of it is real.  :ols:

But the jets...

I work for the F-18 program, so I'm admittedly biased.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 5/24/2022 at 6:43 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

Getting ready to see Top Gun: Maverick in IMAX ; in an early showing tonight.

I haven’t even seen the original . 

On 5/24/2022 at 11:54 PM, 88Comrade2000 said:

I'll give Top Gun: Maverick an A. A good movie to kick off the summer movie season.  The story is your typical military action story. The highlight of this movie are the scenes when they are flying. That alone, makes it worth seeing it in IMAX.

Since I never seen the first one, I can't say what it continued or provided closure from the first movie; though it seem to be it did provide some ot that. 

Movie opens wide, Thursday evening. 

Wtf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

How in the world haven't you watched Top Gun before?  And seeing the sequel first, double tha ****?

1 hour ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Love how normies think all us teenage metalhead/hardcore dirtbags were lining up in 1986 to watch Tom Cruise do a two-hour commercial for the Air Force.

We didn’t go see ****tail or Days of Thunder either, btw.

Except some of us homies watched it when it was available afterwards so not to tarnish our rep. ;)

Watched the OG Top Gun this past Thursday and it really is not that great of a movie.  Like nothing really happens in it lol.  It could be like an hour long and gotten the same story/point across.  It has like 3 different songs in it too that they keep repeating, which is okay because they are good songs and perfect for the time.  The acting is really bad most of the movie.  It's a fun movie though but just nothing special now a days.  Definitely a movie of it's time.

Also, the way Goose goes out is laughable.  

• Like 1