Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Super Bowl matchup is so terribly disgusting that you wouldn't want to watch it?

renaissance

Fact or Fiction  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Fact or Fiction

• Fact: Eli is better
    • Fiction: Not a chance!

Basically any teams I really don't even care about in the league:

Chargers, Cardinals, Texans, Vikings, Titans, Rams, Dolphins, Bills, Jags...

Those I couldn't root for/against any of them, it'd just be me flipping channels and seeing 2 high schools from Texas on ESPN. If I watch, I'm not watching for any reason other than they're throwing around Arnold's Head.

If the Eagles went to the AFC then played the Cowboys in the Superbowl I would not watch. That's about it.

There isn't an AFC team I dislike enough to not watch a Superbowl with them against one of the other NFC East teams (which would have to be the other contender for me to consider not watching). I don't mind the Ravens, I just can't stand a good amount of their fans.

You all would hate the Ravens, but would be fine with that loudmouth fatass Rex Ryan???

I know you're from VA so the sentiment's probably not as strong, but in D.C. and suburban Maryland, if you're a D.C. sports fan, there are few things in this world more deplorable than Baltimore sports.

I know you're from VA so the sentiment's probably not as strong, but in D.C. and suburban Maryland, if you're a D.C. sports fan, there are few things in this world more deplorable than Baltimore sports.
That's probably it. Also, my sister lives in B-more, so I can't hate too much. Plus respect for Lewis, Reed and co.

Browns/Seahawks would be miserable. On the scale of disinterest that game would be a 12 out of 10 for me.

This made me laugh....because it's so true.

For me, Cowboys/Raiders would be the absolute worst. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. I despise both teams and I can't even see myself hoping the Raiders win. Man, that would be horrible.

Archived