Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Robert Griffin III is a Washington Redskin (Merged-- The Everything RG3 Thread- Mocks,News, Rumors etc MET)

HogNose

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Redskins-Park-Update-5-4/51fd8032-a704-4efb-b235-74b64a91bc15

Here's the rooks in the bubble.

:ols: I don't know if they're not allowed to show actual plays being run. Because that would be the only excuse they'd have to pan to the "scissor lift" just as RG3 was about to run a play during the 7 on 7s. :doh:

Noticed that as well. I was yelling at the camera from my room, "RG3 IS RUNNING A PLAY DAMNIT!"

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Redskins-Park-Update-5-4/51fd8032-a704-4efb-b235-74b64a91bc15

:ols: I don't know if they're not allowed to show actual plays being run. Because that would be the only excuse they'd have to pan to the "scissor lift" just as RG3 was about to run a play during the 7 on 7s. :doh:

I was a little pumped to see a play with Griffin throwing. It took me a little off guard when he brought attention tot he scissor lift lol.

I was a little pumped to see a play with Griffin throwing. It took me a little off guard when he brought attention tot he scissor lift lol.

I know right!!!! We done been robbed! It is fitting for Larry to do that though.

Larry and that damn scissor lift. I thought I would get to see RGIII run a play :(

"your franchise player, face of the redskins, and future for your team is about to run one of his first plays as a redskin on the practice field."

"oh wait, this just in. check out this scissor lift!"

Hey, it was a nice lift tho! :)

i bet shanny gave explicit instructions that no one gets film of RGIII without his knowledge. i mean with this fanbase one incomplete pass at the first practice might send the city into a frenzy.

so he gets two days to get a rhythm with the receivers and then sunday the media can get some cool moments.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828d9d6f/article/ram-tough-les-snead-leans-on-strengths-to-rebuild-st-louis-?module=HP11_cp

here's an article about the Rams GM on the mindset of the trade and everything else. basically he set the price at 3 1's and 2 and we were the first to match.

funny though how it completely screwed them over by losing out on Richardson or Blackmon by going with us instead of cleveland.

Well it's nice to see that he's taking snaps from underneath the center on the first day lol

Well it's nice to see that he's taking snaps from underneath the center on the first day lol
Yeah, but they had to get him into the practice bubble to keep him from dropping the ball due to the rain and his small hands. :silly:

Yeah, but they had to get him into the practice bubble to keep him from dropping the ball due to the rain and his small hands. :silly:

i couldn't believe that when i read it. his hands are 0.5 inches smaller than luck's and yet it's some huge issue.

you know what vick's hand size is? 8.5 inches, a full inch smaller than RGIII's and yet i remember vick putting up video game numbers in the rain against us a few years ago.

oh btw, i love how he took into account the total size of the player (6'2 220 vs. 6'4 230) before making a claim about his hands being too small.

that guys been getting on my nerves for a while. i think you have to be 60+ to enjoy his writing.

It has potential, but we gave up WAY too much to get it, IMO. We definitely mortgaged the future for it; if it fails it will set us back years.

Yeah but I hear we purchased a cheaper, less popular lift a little while afterward. I just hope it doesn't put too much pressure on the first lift.

Archived