Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Robert Griffin III is a Washington Redskin (Merged-- The Everything RG3 Thread- Mocks,News, Rumors etc MET)

HogNose

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Is this the thread we can talk about RG3's game - his mechanics, system he played in college, likelihood of success as a Skin?

Or is it more of a celebratory type of thread ... don't want to derail the love, of course, but don't want to start another thread either.

That dude looks right in our uniform!!!

I hope the NFL let's him keep his arm thingy.

There's already a player in the NFL who wears one sleeve like that, can't remember who it is. At least one. Could be more.

Just watched that vid n the big screen. Griffin asked the guy what pass to throw and he said do what's natural, I'm not a coach. Great to see we're following those no contact rules until time.

RGIII throwing some passes in his uni!

I thought we got rid of the damn astroturf field? Dammit if something happens......someone will have to bail me out for killing one of the photographers. Take the pictures on the grass field.

---------- Post added May-4th-2012 at 08:55 AM ----------

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

Is this the thread we can talk about RG3's game - his mechanics, system he played in college, likelihood of success as a Skin?

Or is it more of a celebratory type of thread ... don't want to derail the love, of course, but don't want to start another thread either.

"Everything RG3" Do and say what you want within the rules.

Archived