Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Robert Griffin III is a Washington Redskin (Merged-- The Everything RG3 Thread- Mocks,News, Rumors etc MET)

HogNose

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

May not be much footage since the media isnt allowed until Sunday. Exciting regardless :).

Yea but I'm sure Larry Michael and his camera crew got some good footage. You know, probably like him taking a drink from a water bottle or something really cool like that.

:ols:

Is RG III really 6'2 3/8??? I know that's what he was measured at, but sometimes I look at him and I feel he is closer to 6'

He looks like he's about 180 as well. Dude looks small.

Is RG III really 6'2 3/8??? I know that's what he was measured at, but sometimes I look at him and I feel he is closer to 6'
You don't have to worry about that I met him in Chantilly he's easily 6'2. He's mot little at all I think his frame makes him look more little than he really is.

Just a flick of the wrist and the ball sails 30 yds.

Dont stress on the astroturf. Both the stadium and practice bubble at Baylor have the same astroturf. Pretty sure RGIII is used to it by now.

That's the old "Astroturf" that doesn't move or give. I thought they were replacing it with Fieldturf (that is in the practice bubble).

Archived