Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

X-Box360 or Playstation3

AsburySkinsFan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Playstation's controller is the biggest piece of crap I've ever held in my hand. The triggers are pathetic let alone the position of the analog joysticks. I like to hold a controller with some girth to it and for it to feel natural as I'm holding it, not a 2oz piece of plastic.

Xbox controllers are uncomfortable as hell for me. Like holding a giant oval brick with no contours for your hands.

Maybe I just have small hands ;p

PS3 controllers are perfect imo...aside from the low quality triggers.

Xbox controllers are uncomfortable as hell for me. Like holding a giant oval brick with no contours for your hands.

Maybe I just have small hands ;p

PS3 controllers are perfect imo...aside from the low quality triggers.

I doubt your hands are smaller than mine, and I'll take the 360 controller over the PS3

Nothing wrong with the PS3 controller it's just the 360 people trying to down the PS3. It started back in 2006...PS3 can't do this...can't do that...HDDVD is better than Bluray...PS3 has no games...blah blah blah.

Same old story.

I'm not a 360 person, I just prefer it's controller to the PS3's. The PS3's controller is completely usable, but not my preference.

Nope, you're not alone, I thought the same.

Walk, walk, walk, walk. Kill a giant. Walk, walk, walk, walk. Kill a giant. Walk, walk....

it's like if you took God of War, took out the story, the puzzles, the other 10,000 characters/enemies, and just left the bosses. I mean I literally don't remember a single part of the story outside of some princess being in a coma or something. Was there a story?

I don't thin I have ever been more disappointed in a game. I heard SOOOOOOO much about it. And I was just like, "this is it?" Deflating.

Nothing wrong with the PS3 controller it's just the 360 people trying to down the PS3. It started back in 2006...PS3 can't do this...can't do that...HDDVD is better than Bluray...PS3 has no games...blah blah blah.

Same old story.

dude, that's not only a two way street, but there are at least 8 lanes. it's quite comical.

Xbox 360.

IMO (Obviously), The Xbox 360 just has a better online experience...it's just much more fluid in terms of connectivity and actual online gameplay. Personally, I know FAR more people who play on the box than PS3. One of the biggest draws in choosing a console is what his/her's friends are playing on.

• 2 weeks later...

for stictly gaming, i would go with the 360 every day of the week.

i have both a ps3 and xbox 360 and i'm being completely objective. i'm not a fan boy of either

also, as far as controllers go, both my ps3 controllers joysticks have gone to crap and need to be replaced. never happens with my xbox controllers

---------- Post added February-2nd-2012 at 02:47 PM ----------

I think I'm the only person in the world who didn't really like Shadow of the Colossus. I just thought it was boring.

were you getting stoned and playing? if not thats probably where you went wrong. i loved that game after toking up

so is the ps3 version just a remastered version of the ps2 game? or is it a whole new game? i'd like to get my hands on it

i have both a ps3 and xbox 360 and i'm being completely objective. i'm not a fan boy of either

also, as far as controllers go, both my ps3 controllers joysticks have gone to crap and need to be replaced. never happens with my xbox controllers

---------- Post added February-2nd-2012 at 02:47 PM ----------

were you getting stoned and playing? if not thats probably where you went wrong. i loved that game after toking up

so is the ps3 version just a remastered version of the ps2 game? or is it a whole new game? i'd like to get my hands on it

It should just be an HD version of the PS2 game

360 definitely has the better online experience with party chat across different games and less connectivity/server issues.

PS3 had an internet browser (360 does not from what I understand) and I frequently stream movies over the interwebz.

And yeah, 360 has better support online, but that's because they pay for it. PS3 users play online for free. :)

But i love being able to pop out a PS3 game disc and throw in a Blu-Ray. And nearly everybody on another DC-based forum I frequent is PS3. I'd say a good 80% of us. There are several MW3, Battlefield 3, and other ongoing video game threads on that forum, and most of the 360 guys don't even bother posting in them. :)

I have no axe to grind but the xbox certainly gets the vast majority of playing time in our house. Although we have worn out our share of xbox controllers.

I have no axe to grind but the xbox certainly gets the vast majority of playing time in our house. Although we have worn out our share of xbox controllers.

I haven't worn out an xbox 360 controller but i've worn out plenty of rechargeable batteries to the point where they won't hold a charge anymore.

my ps3 thumbsticks don't stay in place anymore. meaning, they turn like knobs on the controller when they used to be fixed in place. they still work but my thumbs are always slipping and it hinders the gaming experience.

my ps3 thumbsticks don't stay in place anymore. meaning, they turn like knobs on the controller when they used to be fixed in place. they still work but my thumbs are always slipping and it hinders the gaming experience.

Amazon has some PS3 controllers for like $25, 2 day shipping. We just ordered a few silver ones. They're pretty cool. :)

They're authentic PS3 too, no generic crap of course.

Archived