Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld (10/26/11): Haynesworth hasn't recorded a tackle since week 1

Alaskins

Albert Haynesworth hasn't recorded a tackle since Week 1.

Haynesworth missed two games with a back injury and has been a virtual non-factor in the other four. He's now fully healthy as the Pats come out of their bye, but will likely be playing limited snaps.

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

Where is the public lambasting of Bill Belicheat for HIS treatment of Haynesworth?

Of course they're not going to do that. It's still all Shanahan's fault :ols:

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 02:10 PM ----------

Let's see now (for those keeping score):

Shanahan: 2

McNabb/Haynesworth: 0

Media lambasting Shanahan for his "racist" treatment of those two: -7

I'm so glad the Vikes are going with Ponder now. It just shows how much McNabb sucks now that they've decided to go with a completely unproven rookie QB over the guy they "customized the offense" for. I guess they can only draw up so many plays for "QB throws ball into the ground", before they decide it's not working.

What an idiot.

But Oh! He's 'tying up blocks' in the Belicheat system and it's not his responsibility to make tackles. :)

/sarcasm

Glad that tub of lard is doing poorly. The NFL doesn't need his type.

Remember the whole "He makes the whole defense better during gameday, and the offense at practice crap?"

Let's give our props to Andre Carter though, had two sacks on Romo sits to pee during the game last week. At least the Patriots picked up one player who puts the team before himself.

Yeah, I am glad that Andre Carter is doing good. I was always a huge fan of that guy, he could have complained just like Fat Albert when the Skins switched to the 3-4, but he just did his job to the best of his ability.

I'm so glad the Vikes are going with Ponder now. It just shows how much McNabb sucks now that they've decided to go with a completely unproven rookie QB over the guy they "customized the offense" for. I guess they can only draw up so many plays for "QB throws ball into the ground", before they decide it's not working.

What an idiot.

Below From the McNabb thread in ATN. Pretty much supports everything Shanny did/didn't say:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-time/related/

Report: Donovan McNabb shows up late, won’t put in the time

Posted by Michael David Smith on October 23, 2011, 11:03 AM EDT

The decision to bench Donovan McNabb may have had to do with more than just his play on the field.

According to Michael Lombardi of NFL Network, McNabb doesn’t want to put in the time and shows up late for meetings and practice. On NFL Network’s NFL GameDay Morning, tardiness was mentioned as a reason that Vikings coach Leslie Frazer decided to bench McNabb for Christian Ponder.

PFT has asked the Vikings for a response to Lombardi’s report.

McNabb also apparently struggled to learn the Vikings’ offense, and that led to him needing a big wristband with the Vikings’ plays on it. Last year, McNabb reportedly refused to wear a wristband with the Redskins’ plays on it, angering coach Mike Shanahan.

Lombardi also reports that the Vikings’ veterans noticed McNabb’s lack of commitment, which is why most of the locker room agreed with Frazier’s decision to replace McNabb with Ponder. All in all, it sounds like there aren’t many people left in the NFL who view McNabb as someone who can lead a franchise. Now the Vikings will have to hope that Ponder can.

Archived