_Liquor

_Bacon

_Setaline w/torch

_Light machine gun

_Everything in Aisle 3 at Home Depot

_AT-AT Walker

_Garlic

_Everything else in existence

It's also advisable to traverse the store in the area where everyone is crunched up in line with their grocery baskets. They all LOVE to move out of your way so you can get to your desired aisle on the other side of the planet.

I either go grocery shopping at lunch, or late at night, especially when I'm anticipating everyone freaking out about a few inches :ols:

You might get an inch of snow and end as a cold rain.

Flip that.

For the DC area, it may start as a cold rain, then change to snow.

The reason why the DC area may get an inch is because the snow may be hard at times. Even though it'll be above freezing it'll be snowing to hard to melt.

Wintry mix in Olney, Maryland. Mostly rain but mixed with large wet flakes. Nothing sticking yet.

---------- Post added October-29th-2011 at 07:30 AM ----------

Check that. Mostly snow now, with a little rain. Snow is sticking to grass and cars, but not yet to pavement.

My black Weber out back is covered with white.

About 1" so far, and still coming down steadily here in Western MD. The roads are fairly covered, but not slick. I get off at 1 pm today; hoping to get home before things get too treacherous.

Also, snow doesn't "stick" it lays. Your acknowledgement of this indisputable fact is appreciated. :)

Archived