Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3rd and 21.. clearly the play of the game.. Fault Haslett?

shakinaiken

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Or the botched field goal kick, or the collapse of the right side of the line in crucial situations, or the bogus 15 yard face mast on that 3-21. Or rex not getting rid of that ball, or the red skins not finishin when they had the chance. Redskins lost, Dallas didn't beat them.

The facemask was there. According to the new rules there's no 5-yarder, so when you have even a tiny bit of grab it's a personal foul.

The Cowboys had more penalties than us the whole way though, and we got away with a pretty huge hold at the end of the game. I don't think there's much to blame the refs for.

I dont have a problem with the call as I do with the execution. For an all out blitz, Romo sits to pee had way too much time. The entire defense seemed to run into each other and log jam the blitzing lanes.

I'd say it was impossible to send 8 and not have the ball come out on a hot read if I didn't just see it happen.

I don't know I could think of a lot of plays that lost it. I was hoping for a fake blitz on 3rd and 21, but I have zero faith in sexy rexy at the end. I wish shanahans would have run it more at the end. sick uf the special team **** ups. And what about Jackson going after the fullback on that run for 40 yards and gave up containment. I didn't see what he could have possibly bit on.

Archived