Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3rd and 21.. clearly the play of the game.. Fault Haslett?

shakinaiken

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

It worked all game. The Cowboys were merely lucky enough to get the time to throw this time. It wasn't a horrible call.

If any side lost us the game it was the offensive side. You can't score 16 measly points and expect to win a road game. You can't have that many opportunities and fail to produce.

The defense did a decent job tonight and were put in a corner consistently.

Hall blew that play. It wasn't a complicated route. Dez actually stood still until Romo sits to pee pointed for him to run. Hall took a step toward him for no reason and then turned his hips outside for ... No reason since Bryant was inside the whole time.

If they were able to get to him and he had to get rid of it quick we would all be praising the pressure and loving it.

It is what it is. The all out blitz was working for the most part. It just happend that Romo sits to pee back peddled pretty quick and we couldn't get the pressure we needed to get.

I blame our FG blockers more than anyone else.

Its a long season. We are 2-1 and 1/2 game out of first. Let's just hope we get a split with Dallas and blow em out at Fed Ex

Hail.

I don't agree with some of the calls, but a football game never comes down to one play. You aren't going to win many NFL games scoring 16 points, especially on the road. Even allowing for the banged-up offense, the Cowboys didn't get into the end zone once.

I'd like to know why we didn't get more sacks sending 6 and 8 men at a time against an offensive line that was clearly struggling so badly.

Ok so it's 3rd and 21. Jim Haslett calls an all out blitz. The third such call in a row.

If we played man with 2 deep safeties the Redskins win this game. Unbelievable.

So. Was it the worst defensive call you've ever seen?

Maybe it's the heat of the moment and I'm overreacting but wow. That was just an incredibly idiotic call IMHO.

Yes, a defense that held the Cowboys to no touchdowns is at fault.

And the special teams that left the winning points on the field are not.

I'd rather not get a 7 day sit, so let's just say I'm thinking of a word that rhymes with "shmidiot"

~Bang

You can't allow a team to win with nothing but field goals, but our offense allowed it. I have very little negativity to send the defense's way, but I swear I've seen this game play out several times a year, every year, since I was 5 because of our lack of offense.

Archived