Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports: Redskins’ Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs

emor09

It would be damn near impossible to tackle Romo sits to pee and NOT hit his ribs lol...

But for all the bravado about putting a target on Romo sits to pee's ribs, 99% of the time a player simply goes for the tackle/sack/whatever, without much concern of exactly where their shoulder pad ends up hitting the player in the process. This sounds more like head games than Hall announcing any specific gameplan.

Hall is doing nothing more than saying what everyone is thinking. Nothing wrong with that.

Disagree

Halls putting a target on himself

Why do some people just run off at the mouth when the right thing to do is to stay quiet?

I agree that he's speaking what others are thinking but what good does it do for anyone on any football team to piss off the other team before they play?

He shoulda just stayed quiet, added no bulletin board material, and when the game started gone after the ribs

It's like he just gave away the game plan

Not smart

I'm pretty sure going after the Quarterback is a general game plan that every team should be aware of. :silly:

But MOST teams will attempt to tackle the opposing QB without coming anywhere near where the QB is injured...they would try to gently push Romo sits to pee to the ground or something like that there. Hall let the cat slip out of the bag :silly:

It would be damn near impossible to tackle Romo sits to pee and NOT hit his ribs lol...

But for all the bravado about putting a target on Romo sits to pee's ribs, 99% of the time a player simply goes for the tackle/sack/whatever, without much concern of exactly where their shoulder pad ends up hitting the player in the process. This sounds more like head games than Hall announcing any specific gameplan.

Apparently, you've never played football. Whether you want to believe it or not players and coaches have this very conversation. In short? Hit 'em where it hurts.

I wonder what Shanny will think about this? I know he's stating the obvious, but I'm not sure how I feel about giving the 'Girls bulletin board material.

He approves apparently:

kjohnsoncsn Kelli Johnson

Shanahan echoed DHall's feelings about Monday's rivalry game w/cowboys "if you can't get up for this game, you're in the wrong profession"

Archived