Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Sports: Redskins’ Hall says he’ll target Tony Romo’s ribs

emor09

Free agency, turnover, and over commercialization of the NFL has ruined rivalries in the NFL.

I remember how much I hated the cowboys. Seemingly hating the same people for years. Now it seems like the majority of rosters change every 3-5 years. It's much harder to get jacked up over a game in comparison. I used to have trouble sleeping from excitement and nervousness over the game.

I disagree. In fact the internet and listening to dumbass Cowboy fans keeps it fresh for me. The only thing dragging the rivalry down is the fact that we have both sucked for so long.

I disagree. In fact the internet and listening to dumbass Cowboy fans keeps it fresh for me. The only thing dragging the rivalry down is the fact that we have both sucked for so long.

It's fresh between fans, ish. Not players. How many players even know what the lyrics to "Hail To The Redskins" are? Or that the song exists?

You don't see them going after a modern-day Randy White; they're slapping each other's asses, laughing, and having a good time. That's no rivalry; that's just suiting up on Sundays.

Disgusting comments by Hall. He should be ashamed. Guys get hurt enough in the game as it is. You don't need to go out of your way to do it on purpose.

If Hall does it and in the act comitts a penalty (leading with the helmet, rigging the passer, ect) I hope the league suspends him. And fines him.

My goodness.....I'm curious what your opinion is of the intimidation tactics the Redskins used in the 80's and early 90's versus the cowgirls? Showing up in Camo, our coaches flipping the girls the bird....etc.... I personally loved the rivalry, and the "trash talking". The teams really hated each other. George Allen only said the ********* cowboys. And the Redskins came out on top for the most part. Do you think Theisman and Allen and Mann should have been suspended and fined? This team has sorely lacked this for so long. D. Hall did not say he is going to punch every baby wearing that ugly blue star. He said he is going to hit an opponent where it hurts. I want nothing more for than this team to return to the days where players are fired up about the Dallas rivalry. With the advent of free agency, its something that has been lost. I want this team to find it again.

Also.......**** the Cowboys

All this hand wringing over what D. Hall said is absolutely sickening.

QB has bad ribs, defender says he's going after his opponent's weakness.

Just imagine the crying that would take place if Deacon Jones was in his prime today and announced (like he did back then) that he got paid to get the QB out of the game??

People need to either sack up or turn in their man card.

If they do play their injured, I just hope the refs dont treat them like there some kind of national treasure.. If they enter the game, they should be prepared to be hit, full force!! Dont need any flag happy refs trying to protect someone who should be on the sidelines to being with!!

AWWW MANNN. I didn't even think about this angle but it's completely valid. I could easily see some borderline hits as the ball is being thrown being flagged for 15 yards of home cooking down there in Dallas. BS.

All this hand wringing over what D. Hall said is absolutely sickening.

QB has bad ribs, defender says he's going after his opponent's weakness.

Just imagine the crying that would take place if Deacon Jones was in his prime today and announced (like he did back then) that he got paid to get the QB out of the game??

People need to either sack up or turn in their man card.

I agree, what's up with all of the softies on this board?

Hit the S.O.B, and hit him hard, remind him of his injury so it's a distraction for the entire game.

Archived