Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McNabb throws for 39 yds in Vikings opener LOL

SteveFromYellowstone

Wonder why the offense that's "made to suit his abilities" and "plays to his strengths" and "has an offensive coordinator he can communicate wonderfully with" didn't get off to a fast start this season?

You know, I liked McNabb before and during the season for the most part, but as soon as his agent sent out that public response blaming Kyle for everything and after listening to a few of his interviews recently, this guy is a total passive aggressive ahole who is far from classy. He just knows how to go about spreading falsehoods. He must've taken a class in Mainstream Media 101 in college with some of our favorite news personalities.

today has really been a great day for football...almost perfect lol

damn you Vick!

no joke man, i was expecting disappointment as ive gotten used to it. we looked really good today, and although im nowhere ready to believe in this team to be consistently good, it was a nice change today. no joke, this was the first game since our oakland win in 2009 that i felt confident the entire 2nd half. there was seriously no worries that we were gonna choke or do something stupid. we just played lights out today for most of this game.

its a weird feeling to not have a heart attack the entire 4th quarter. for once it was the other guys having to press to get it together at the end of the game. for once it was the other guys where nothing went there way and everything just worked perfectly for us. itd be nice to used to, but again, not ready for that yet.

Wonder why the offense that's "made to suit his abilities" and "plays to his strengths" and "has an offensive coordinator he can communicate wonderfully with" didn't get off to a fast start this season?

You know, I liked McNabb before and during the season for the most part, but as soon as his agent sent out that public response blaming Kyle for everything and after listening to a few of his interviews recently, this guy is a total passive aggressive ahole who is far from classy. He just knows how to go about spreading falsehoods. He must've taken a class in Mainstream Media 101 in college with some of our favorite news personalities.

Hmm...maybe T.O. really was the victim in Philly...

He probably should wear a wristband....

He should probably wear a suit - on the sidelines. He's DONE.

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 08:00 AM ----------

His performance was so bad today that its just pathetic. I mean 39 yards?? I think I coulda did that much lol. Clearly Shanny knew what he was doing by getting rid of this guy who USED to be a great player.

If only Shanny had known what he was doing when he got him!

I preferred this one:

"Wow, when they said the Vikings were going to be a run based offense, I didn't think they'd go to this extreme. The Offensive Coordinator seriously needs to be fired. We got rid of Childress/Bevell and their run, run, dump off offense... and picked up the run, run, incomplete pass offense."

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Did you mention to them they that now that McNabb is in Minnesota all of their local McDonalds will carry the McNabb sandwich? Where the cashier will throw it at you low and away?

man, thats one of the worst games for a QB playing a whole game ive ever heard of. yikes mcnizzle.

Even you would have to say Jason Campbell can put together a better performance ;)

---------- Post added September-12th-2011 at 09:20 AM ----------

All I cay say is...LOL @ McNugget.

Did anybody watch the game, and can tell me if he threw up in the huddle?

His first pass was intercepted (and I think it was a pick 6)

He was a Communications major. He knows all about PR and how to push the buttons of the stupid public. He's been WTFpwning owning the public FOR YEARS as some poor victim.

According to their head coach, they actually consulted with McNabb and designed an offense that makes McNabb comfortable and utilizes his incredible talents. Instead of forcing McNabb to adapt to a system like those meanies down in DC, they chose to do the "classy" thing and adapt their system to suit their "Probowl QB".

:ols: I heard that too. Those buffoons on NFL Network and 106.7 the fan said that McNabb will have a career year in MN because they are going to tailor the offense around #5.

He's always been like that. McNabb would make a great politician.

He was a Communications major. He knows all about PR and how to push the buttons of the stupid public. He's been WTFpwning owning the public FOR YEARS as some poor victim.

Beat me to it.

McNabb should have never been disrespected in DC. He's too good of a quarterback. Way too good. This is why. Performances like that are the reason this team will not be good for years to come. We gave up on him too quickly, obviously. And what did Grossman do? Terrible decision to trade McNabb. Terrible.

McNabb should have never been disrespected in DC. He's too good of a quarterback. Way too good. This is why. Performances like that are the reason this team will not be good for years to come. We gave up on him too quickly, obviously. And what did Grossman do? Terrible decision to trade McNabb. Terrible.

Shanahan = Moron.

Archived