Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Malcolm Kelly was just placed on waivers list. On http://rotoworld.com/playernews/nfl/football

rockma2018

I think Redskins will pick him up off the waiver.

Doubt it. Kelly is already talking about hanging them up and doing "non-football" related activities. Honestly, I think it’s very possible he isn’t really interested in playing football.

Another injury would have popped up later, and then another, and then another. He’s either the most fragile athlete in the world, or he isn’t motivated to succeed in the NFL. Perhaps both.

If he really wanted to play pro football I think he'd of sucked up the "ouchie" he had in his foot, that mysteriously never showed up on any of the rediculously expensive tools pro sports franchises use to determine the extent of injury.. But then he'd of had to risk gettin cut and not guaranteed that one last easy paycheck.. I never really had anything against the guy as long as his injuries were substantiated.. But this last one kinda has me wondering.. Best of luck MK, you'll need it..

granthpaulsenGrant Paulsen

Malcolm Kelly to @1067thefandc: "Shanahan, w/ him, you're going to get a guy who .. if you're not working, he's not going to deal with you."

3 hours ago

I see on twitter he says there's "more to his story" than we were lead to believe. He says to Chad & Lavar that he'll be back in a few days to tell the full truth....what in the hell??

I see on twitter he says there's "more to his story" than we were lead to believe. He says to Chad & Lavar that he'll be back in a few days to tell the full truth....what in the hell??

I think he was talking about it in response to people who say he doesn't have the heart to play. And the "more to the story" was that they put him on IR last year, when he probably could have played a few weeks into the season. At least thats what I think he was alluding to... But at the same time, you know what I'm saying, he was at the same time rambling like crazy, you know what i'm saying?

He also maybe implied that he's more hurt than the Skins have said. But with the whole interview in context, I didn't really get the sense that he was bitter at the Redskins. He's frustrated that he came into camp in the best shape in his life and had a completely random injury that took away his opportunity to compete. It is what it is and he gets it.

granthpaulsenGrant Paulsen

"Shanahan, w/ him, you're going to get a guy who .. if you're not working, he's not going to deal with you."

:wtf:, Was he really expecting the Head Coach's attention when he can't get on the field! I guess he wanted Shanahan to show him the proper technique for pedalling a stationary bike.

Archived